Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is this allowed?

is this allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel_Hunter

Pika Lover
When I onlined on op prison i asked my dad AKA Whitecrest (RolePlaying) That What his rank from he said he bought it to Dantezz_ And Many players bought from dantezz_ rank too! When i visited ClassicSkyblock a staff said Buying Rank or any donated items with ingame money isnt allowed idk if this a right section but ijust post it to help please tell me if thisnt the right section lock this :)

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/vBRBS

AdmirmentMC

Pika Member
Yes its not allowed, but i got my rank with a DIFFERENT Way.

Look, i didn't trade my money just for my rank. And yes i really wished for this. But i know there will be a kind person who bought me this rank, "She" said it will be for free. And when she bought it, i began freaking out, so i felt bad for her, I tried ways to pay her back, so i decided to pay her my 1t, i didn't say i would like a rank for money. I only payed her my 1t because i was so thankful i got my rank. Dantezz_ didn't bought me a guard rank, i whispered to her to act like he bought my rank. I know everything Angel, i am a honest person, and if i traded my money i would tell staff that i did a mistake.

Angel, the person who bought my rank doesn't want all players to know that she bought my rank. Because she doesn't want people to beg her, she will be annoyed and people will know her.

Angel i tried my best to make you happy, i have always respected you when you call my name, i am really scared to fight back to you, because you are just a 9 year old child. And yes, i didn't trade my money just for the rank. Mic Drop

Last edited:
OP
OP
Angel_Hunter

Angel_Hunter

Pika Lover
When i said "I wish i had a rank so i will be special like the other free players", she bought me the rank
U said Your in trouble because you asked Snorlax13 if its allowed and u said you bought it from Dantezz_ -;- ibelieve saying it joke or not isnt allowed

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Angel_Hunter you are not (completely) right!

There is no (current) rule which forbids to players to pay in-game money to someone for a donator rank.

There is a rule in the TOS :
XI) Purchasing a rank for someone is not allowed unless they give you written permission.

After he got this permission, he allowed to buy a rank to that player. And that player allowed to give him compensation in the form of in-game money.

Dantezz_ got banned because he did chargeback after purchased a rank.

OP
OP
Angel_Hunter

Angel_Hunter

Pika Lover
And btw the 25 yrs old on my profile its may dad(reallife) not role playing :) the one who bought me a captain rank on op prison #LoveParents

AdmirmentMC

Pika Member
And It didnt mean iam just 9 yrs old ill be afraid on you! :V Iam fearless person i only fear God!
Dude, i didnt say you are afraid of you. Im afraid of you because you are a KID! I dont want to make you sad or make you mad or sometin. I just want to make you happy.

mastersson

Pika Lover
As Boija said, there are no rules for that, but if someone got a rank for something, why wouldnt they give the permission to someone to buy them a rank right ? Plus, what if a friend, buys you a rank for you and mobody else ? Just like me, I got my rank from my friends, and they were good friends. So this thread is basiclly...i dont know...

zMarcus

Epic Pika
IDK but Dantezz_ juz skyped me after the day he was banned and all he said was...

"I am banned"

isabella

I don't see how this has become a big argument. As the helper stated, if someone CONSENTS to them buying the rank, it's perfectly fine. However beware the person can charge back, and they can be banned. I advise you not to take ranks from people and work hard for your own rank. :) If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.