Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is the server player count going down?

Is the server going down

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Maybe yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Maybe not

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markbona

Pika Lover
Hello guys I wanted to ask you a question. As i saw It looks like the server player count is slowly going down. I would like to see your opinions about it.

nd618

Supporter
I don't agree for years pika have 800-2000 players online daily . Around 800-900 in morning and 1000-1900+ afternoon

D

Deleted member 85

Pika's player count over time(in total) has actually increased. Do keep in mind, timezones have an effect on the player-count during the day/night.

OP
OP
Markbona

Markbona

Pika Lover
I don't agree for years pika have 800-2000 players online daily . Around 800-900 in morning and 1000-1900+ afternoon
It might get 800 but it looks like that pika network somethimes drop to 600. Well as we speak like 1 year ago Its consistent at 1.2k players

nd618

Supporter
It might get 800 but it looks like that pika network somethimes drop to 600. Well as we speak like 1 year ago Its consistent at 1.2k players

True that but server still not going down .

Moon_420

Banned
Server is not going down the player Base depends on the Time Stamp your are in, it also depends on the Day and Month you are playing in, usually when there's School there are less People than when School has ended... I'm not saying it can't die lol, ofc it can die if it doesn't get updated a lot and economy breaks

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree with slowly decreasing around 2 years ago Pika was at it's prime, in the morning I see like 1500 people and in the afternoon well over 2k, but right now it's seems to be pretty even, I am not saying the server is getting worse but do take the fact that a lot of people have different timezones and a lot of people that once played Pika at a young age, have grown and moved on..

Leo Out

Davidva

Veteran
Back in the days 70%+ of our players had the same timezone that gave us lots of players at evenings. Now its more stable. Timezones are more spread under the community which makes the server gets lower amount of players but constant instead off only evenings.

D

Deleted member 85

Now let me repeat myself:
Overtime the server's playercount (overall) has increased by alot.
Timezones have an impact on the server's player count by day/night.

Last edited by a moderator:

ASCB_imran

Veteran
It has went down a bit but not really noticeably. It's most likely due to exams around this time. Other EU servers are getting it too which is normal. As seen on this graph we are doing much better than 24 months ago and it's the same pattern repeating itself. We are not really loosing players, maybe just temporarily.

Pika-_Network_Statistics.png

Status
Not open for further replies.