Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is Lt_Hammerman bald?

Is Lt_Hammerman bald?

• Total voters

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Hello @Titan_Leo,
This thread about Lt_Hammerman's baldness is obviously discussing a very important and sensitive topic, so I'd like to
mention some facts and unbiased observations that could guide us towards deciding whether Lt_Hammerman is bald or not.
First of all, @Lt_Hammerman (hereinafter "Lt") is friends with @Subvalent (hereinafter "tlang", "tbald"). It has been made official
that tlang is one of the baldest people to exist on this planet, so we could possibly say that tlang's baldness could have
migrated into Lt's head and caused him to get bald. Secondly it's totally plausible to think that tlang might've cut/shaved Lt's hair
all the way down because he envies other people having hair.

There are obviously tons of other reason we could accuse Lt of being bald, its practically impossible to list all of them, of course
but i could list some other reasons that could let us call him bald.; Some other things that could prove Lt being bald could be the following:
  • He locking this thread because he doesnt want the truth (his baldness) to be exposed to the playerbase.
  • Talking to tlang
  • Denying his baldness
  • Being 1st on message leaderboard
Now we have successfully gave some other reasons for why he might be bald, let me explain each of them.

Incoming lock to this thread:​

If this thread gets locked, we can be undoubtedly sure that he is trying to hide his baldness from the general playerbase and the
users of this platform. This is assuming he knows his baldness problems. If this thread gets locked, or with a smaller possibility,
gets deleted, it's totally safe to assume that he's doing his best to prevent this thread from getting into the top part of both
[NEW] feed and [OFF-TOPIC] subforums. (this is sadly not impossible due to him being a Sr.Mod and having a relatively high amount
of permissions in forums.). So to conclude this reason, this thread getting locked by Lt, or any other staff will be the official decleration
of Lt being bald.

Talking to tlang​

One of the most dangerous ones here, it's obviously not safe to try to comminucate or interact with tlang(uage). Because he (tlang) has been
declared as the baldest person in existence by the Potato Council in August 21 2021. Lt, knowing that tlang had been declared as the baldest person
in existence, he has been observed to be still interacting and communicating with tlang. In this situation it'd be a sensible thing to assume
tlang has infected Lt with baldness. According to the research done by The Potato Council c2021, tlang has an infectability radius of 2.71 thousand
kilometers, (which just happens to be the first 3 digits of eulers number for some reason), and that it requires at least 2 message to catch baldness
from tlang. Basically what this means that if Lt has been in a conversation with tlang that included more than 2 messages, it's safe to assume that
Lt has caught baldness and will start to show symptoms soon, if he isnt showing them right now.

Denying his baldness​

This paragraph will obviously not include many things because there isn't much to elaborate, since this is reason is in a way related to the 1st reason
(Incoming lock to this thread), most of the elaboration had been done there. But to frankly explain, Denying, or making excuses for an act, or a
situation, like in this case, usually tells us that the suspect is trying to run away from the accusations. We could easily assume that a such mature
personality like Lt would try to counter-argue accusations rather than be in denegation.

Being 1st on leaderboard​

Even though this is much subtler than the other reasons i have stated above, there is also a very easy way to prove that Lt, is in fact bald.
In around 21st of April, 2021, i have made a profile post saying; "If anyone ever passes me in any of the leaderboards, they are undoubtedly very bald."
And assuming that Lt is on forums 24/7, its pretty plausible to assume that he has seen this profile post, but still decided to pass me in the
leaderboards because he knew that his baldness would eventually be exposed to the public. Here a link to the screenshot of the said
profile post: http://prntscr.com/1uqumso. You can easily see that i have posted this on my profile.

To conclude all these, We can easily see that there are some evidence towards Lt being bald. Of course these accusation may be denied or
even disproved. But until any of these evidences are disproved, they will be assumed as correct. Think of it as similar to the US justice system, but here,
instead of "innocent until proven guilty", we have "guilty until proven innocent". The votes in this thread will also show approximately the playerbase's
opinions about Lt's baldness, and the current 2/0 ratio for Lt being bald is also an evidence towards Lt being bald. I have decided that There'll be an official
voting made in between The Potato Council members in Oct 10, for us to judge and evaluate these evidences against him. And we will be deciding on
precisely how bald Lt is. For now, the evidences are in favour of Lt being bald, and it will stay like these until Lt brings new evidences to counter these current
ones.

Thank you.
Head of The Potato Council.
UpperGround
I bet even if someone were to click "no" clicked "yes" after reading this. Made me laugh a lot ngl.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
He should have some hair when he is a baby (which is his age rn) at least