Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

is jartex better than pika?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
keiko

keiko

The Pika
In my opinion, Jartex is run better than Pika. I prefer to play on Pika-Network because it's factions are more enjoyable for me, but on Jartex, I feel like they run the server better. The owners help out a lot more there as well, and overall their server seems to be better. Now there are factors to this, what aspects are we talking?

First of all, the cannoning jar on Jartex is miles better than Pika, but it will be changed next map on pika, and be better.
Anything that is a major issue on the server usually gets fixed pretty fast.
Both servers can improve, but if you genuinely see something that you want on Pika from Jartex, make a suggestion.

Overall it comes to opinions, I prefer to play on pika-network, but there can be players who prefer to play on Jartex, and there are reasons for it.
some of our community already wanted minigames like the bridge or uhc they wanted that but satff they kinda denied it idk why wouldnt add it here?
and i suggested a reallly good gamemode but theyy still denied but i dont really care when they denied did it XD

moxxy17

Banned
some of our community already wanted minigames like the bridge or uhc they wanted that but satff they kinda denied it idk why wouldnt add it here?
and i suggested a reallly good gamemode but theyy still denied but i dont really care when they denied did it XD
There are reasons they deny suggestions. For that suggestion, most likely it was because they thought that the game mode would be dead, or after a few weeks of release would become dead. Everything has a reason, they wouldn't deny a suggestion that benefits the server.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
I mean I prefer Pika but it's less about the server and more the people on it than it is about the management. I also play mostly Survival which Jartex doesn't offer currently.

As for why the game modes are different between Jartex and Pika, ask yourself this. If you owned two servers, why would you make them competitors? I wouldn't want to have say, their new bridges game mode on Pika as an owner because I don't want to be splitting the player-base for the game mode across my two servers. I'd much rather have each server have it's own unique game modes that get people playing on both servers than to make the servers carbon copies of each other.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Try asking TryHardMarktin. The only thing he doesn't like about Jartex is the rules.
I mean I prefer Pika but it's less about the server and more the people on it than it is about the management. I also play mostly Survival which Jartex doesn't offer currently.

As for why the game modes are different between Jartex and Pika, ask yourself this. If you owned two servers, why would you make them competitors? I wouldn't want to have say, their new bridges game mode on Pika as an owner because I don't want to be splitting the player-base for the game mode across my two servers. I'd much rather have each server have it's own unique game modes that get people playing on both servers than to make the servers carbon copies of each other.
why not combine both

MouraThat

Veteran
It has a bigger playerbase and more gamemodes which might give it the edge.
I really like Pika though and some of the community we have here.

moxxy17

Banned
It has a bigger playerbase and more gamemodes which might give it the edge.
I really like Pika though and some of the community we have here.
Completely agree with that. I'd probably say Jartex is better, but the community on Pika is really good, and I prefer pika because of it.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
pika have a smaller community, and the updates/ reset always be later then jartex

OP
OP
keiko

keiko

The Pika
but some of the pika community are hackers and toxic people

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
but some of the pika community are hackers and toxic people
yeah, especially forums, and discord.
If there are more staff replying some stupid question of stupid thing, then the toxicity should be lower

Silver Wing

The Pika
I personally don't like jartex cuz it has a lot of pros or hackers.
But it do have a large playerbase

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
bcuz there has a huge player base, and they have one more developer compare to pika, i would suggest that justthiemo focus on pika, and another dev in jartex continues his job, In that ways, pika will grow up much faster

Status
Not open for further replies.