Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is Creative Going To Reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sans__

Pls No Reset PLSSSS No reset If It Resets well ;( all my hard work. GONE . The [plotsworld] , random level ups , All Credits Removed , then Reset . IK you guys will say "Play Eggwars" "Play Prison" "Play Skyblock" "Play Factions"
uehhmm no
2017-05-13_08.41.55.png
PLZ NO RESET I dont want to build all my builds again PLZ NO RESET

pl0x ;<

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I don't think ots going to reset. I already asked Abed if there was a reset and he said I think Sans might have gotten lost in my words. Sorry that's all I remember because my messages got deleted

MouraThat

Veteran
You will be told if anything is getting reset.
I know its frustrating but eventually everything has to be reset , resets are there to fix all the problems with the game mode and therefore make it better.

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
Let's hope it's not going to reset anytime soon.
As I read, there won't be reset (Thankfully) and when I did hear about "Reset next week", I went on complete panic since I have the Staff Wall and REALLY hoping that I can get all the signatures/autographs before it. When I get them all (hopefully), I'll take many screenshots and then I'll be waiting for the next reset.
Also I do know the date when this thread was made, but just telling I'm in the board with no resets. :)

I do have Pixel art and The End so I'm in the board with "pls no reset", since it took forever to design and make them.

Here are some screenshots I took from my built so far:
403244845e9d419b86b4df4978628cad.png

8148be0aa7564b1a95d596d1fee01d32.png

3699577d83b84fe69023f43c7762ea25.png

7419dd7954f74c80b3f1f987ded85ff6.png

I didn't like the "Google wall", so I re'did it and it looks a bit better now.
I also had a tiny problem with the "Staff" on the ground so now it looks a bit different. :/

Btw ask staff before you start making rumors about resets happening.. <3

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
This was the situation yesterday. MrRavagen keeps dying when he joins 'Creative'. And he cant click the respawn button. So, there was a glitchy item that is called a 'stick' *But not all of the sticks only this stick that im talking about right now* Since, that there was a guy who caught the name of the guy who hit smasharmshd with the glitchy stick he said he crashed to. Since the guy memorized the name of the guy and he told to smasharmsHD that he needs to be banned so smasharms ip bannd him since that the guy in ts3 knew his name and told to smash the got got ip banned. Good news and bad news *Im not sure if the bad news is true but im gonna tell it* The good news is it wasnt someone griefing 'Creative' your signatures and builds are gone. And the bad news is that there is maybe some plots that the builds have disappeared. *Im not sure though*

-Lasticy
Enjoy your stay ;3

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
This was the situation yesterday. MrRavagen keeps dying when he joins 'Creative'. And he cant click the respawn button. So, there was a glitchy item that is called a 'stick' *But not all of the sticks only this stick that im talking about right now* Since, that there was a guy who caught the name of the guy who hit smasharmshd with the glitchy stick he said he crashed to. Since the guy memorized the name of the guy and he told to smasharmsHD that he needs to be banned so smasharms ip bannd him since that the guy in ts3 knew his name and told to smash the got got ip banned. Good news and bad news *Im not sure if the bad news is true but im gonna tell it* The good news is it wasnt someone griefing 'Creative' your signatures and builds are gone. And the bad news is that there is maybe some plots that the builds have disappeared. *Im not sure though*

-Lasticy
Enjoy your stay ;3
Only 1 person lost their plot, cause of the hacker.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It better not be iactivateMC's plot (2nd plot). It took like 5 months to build that fat stone building.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 85

We'd be informed, and honestly have no surprise if Creative resets. Has reset about 8 times by now from 2014; by memory.

EliteShark

Epic Pika
Even if it reset, you have to get used to it, its not like you're the only one who lost their hard work by this

Status
Not open for further replies.