Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Iron above 2000 makes no sense!

Master_Oogway_0

Pika Member
Ok so, if you go to /vote you can convert 200 votes into 2000 iron which leaves you the option to buy upto Elite rank (Only). But if you do /goldshop you can see that Titan rank can be bought for 4,500 Pika Iron. That makes no sense to keep the option of buying Titan rank with Iron since you cannot obtain Pika Iron above 2000, neither can you buy Pika Iron. The only option is to vote, which gives you 2000 Iron max. But Pika Iron resets from your balance after 14 days (It vanishes from your account), meaning you cannot stack up or save 3 months of voting to get 6000 Iron, since votes reset every month too!

Out of these odds, I genuinely wanted to know if there is any way to get Titan from Pika Iron, without any giveaway or without getting into Top 5 monthly voters list. Because if Pika has kept the option to buy Titan for Pika Iron, there has to be some way to actually get it from Iron.

Yours truly,
Oogway

Last edited:

Patolunix

YouTube
Great Reporter
It totally makes sense since Pika Iron is also obtainable from bi-weekly payouts on different modes.

OP
OP
Master_Oogway_0

Master_Oogway_0

Pika Member
It totally makes sense since Pika Iron is also obtainable from bi-weekly payouts on different modes.
Omg. I'm your big fan mate. Love your content. I've been watching you since 4 months. Really epic content man. Keep up the good work!

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ok so, if you go to /vote you can convert 200 votes into 2000 iron which leaves you the option to buy upto Elite rank (Only). But if you do /goldshop you can see that Titan rank can be bought for 4,500 Pika Iron. That makes no sense to keep the option of buying Titan rank with Iron since you cannot obtain Pika Iron above 2000, neither can you buy Pika Iron. The only option is to vote, which gives you 2000 Iron max. But Pika Iron resets from your balance after 14 days (It vanishes from your account), meaning you cannot stack up or save 3 months of voting to get 6000 Iron, since votes reset every month too!

Out of these odds, I genuinely wanted to know if there is any way to get Titan from Pika Iron, without any giveaway or without getting into Top 5 monthly voters list. Because if Pika has kept the option to buy Titan for Pika Iron, there has to be some way to actually get it from Iron.

Yours truly,
Oogway

Hi Master_Oogway_0,

If you have any suggestion of improving the iron shop, you can suggest by clicking here.

Regards,
Bumbrah

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Yours truly,
Oogway

Also i would like to give you 1 more option that is, 'Buy' from the store by clicking here

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover

Yours truly,
Oogway

Yes, there is way to get titan upgrade. Using iron but u need luck and time like 3 to 4 months and u can get titan without getting into Top 5 monthly voters list

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yes, there is way to get titan upgrade. Using iron but u need luck and time like 3 to 4 months and u can get titan without getting into Top 5 monthly voters list
Also, they might release the same event again? I guess.

OP
OP
Master_Oogway_0

Master_Oogway_0

Pika Member
But votes reset every month, and iron vanishes from account after 14 days.

v4sk3_

Rare Pika
If you get in top 5-3 in votes you will get more irons and you will be able to afford Titan rank, If they made it that everyone could get it easily they would lose tons of money and people that payed for ranks would be mad.

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If you get in top 5-3 in votes you will get more irons and you will be able to afford Titan rank, If they made it that everyone could get it easily they would lose tons of money and people that payed for ranks would be mad.
I know right :)