Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ip Punishments Are Not Fair

shery

Epic Pika
Fam, server has really weird rules since back then the rules changed and are unfair. There should be warn/mute/ban reset at regular intervals. Theres literally 100 hackers in opfactions everyday but staff cares about warning/muting people and banning legit players for hacks. Still didnt understand the advertising rule. I completely agree the rules should be changed. +1
+1

Attachments

• Screenshot (36).png
    Screenshot (36).png
    42.2 KB · Views: 6

clydieCS

Pika Member
#TEAMRESPECT #OLDPROPHET IS A MUST #ADMINFOR@LIVE2002 #MMEXTREME WE NEED YOU BACK I LOVE YOU

+1, rules can be improved a lot, currently they do nothing but ruin experience of playing on the server.

Davidva

Veteran
I have seen multiple people get banned for ban evading when they are not that person but only have a shared IP due to sharing accounts once or multiple times. +1

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I have seen multiple people get banned for ban evading when they are not that person but only have a shared IP due to sharing accounts once or multiple times. +1
there always has a situation like this, but ip ban is the best way to ban for a crack server

UpperGround

Great Reporter
ip banning people for ban evading is the stupidest thing i can think of

just think about it...

moxxy17

Banned
Honestly I don't see the need to swear on a game where a lot of younger kids play.
Maybe there are 1 or 2 rules which are harsh but in general they are quite well balanced
Also Ip Banning when your permanently banned , generally stops someone coming straight back with an alt and playing again..
i mean, i don't think most of the rules are fair. there aren't 7 year old kids playing gamemodes like opf. i don't understand why saying words like "ass" or "shit" can be genuinely muteable

Davidva

Veteran
there always has a situation like this, but ip ban is the best way to ban for a crack server
Yes. In 2016 they had 3 banned accounts under 1 IP is an IP ban. That sounds better