Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ip Punishments Are Not Fair

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i mean, i don't think most of the rules are fair. there aren't 7 year old kids playing gamemodes like opf. i don't understand why saying words like "ass" or "shit" can be genuinely muteable
lmao saying bullsh** is mutable hahahahgaha

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
-1 its better that the only language allowed to be spoken in public chat is english.
Plus half the op fac server is muted/banned because thats how toxic the ppl are.
The server cant do anything to stop these type of ppl by any other way.
fuking weirdo, go play survival ! Which fac server doesn't allow u to swear?! Pika!

moxxy17

Banned
Light cursing should be allowed , but i don't think IP Bans should change
i think cursing should be allowed as long as it's not targetted at some one. ok, fine there are some young players, but if someone says "shit" or "ass" or even "fuck" nothings gonna happen. there aren't that many young players on pika. if someone is cursing someone out and becoming negative, thats when it should become punishable. but then again, it's just my opinion, and owners dont care about anyones opinions

shery

Epic Pika
Rules are not there to bug players. They have very different functions:
Rules regulate the game
Rules organize the community
Rules PROTECT the players.
- Old_Prophet
Rules in this server regulating people to leave the server, how tf that make sense. When dutch had the server it had better rules thus more players pika used to hit 2000 players back then. now barely goes 1000. Rules organize the community if the rules are accepted by the community, Its the same thing happening in countries when people are not satisfied by rules they protest over here we aren't satisfied either. I don't see how rules "PROTECT" people. Rules in this server are just "OP" literally.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]locked?[/BGCOLOR]

shery

Epic Pika
I suggest staff adding /report or /helpop to call staff like wtf staff be chilling anywhere and we gotta go call them LOL imagine coming to pika forums to report a hacker literally cba improve your shits

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Rules are not there to bug players. They have very different functions:
Rules regulate the game
Rules organize the community
Rules PROTECT the players.
- Old_Prophet
Rules in this server regulating people to leave the server, how tf that make sense. When dutch had the server it had better rules thus more players pika used to hit 2000 players back then. now barely goes 1000. Rules organize the community if the rules are accepted by the community, Its the same thing happening in countries when people are not satisfied by rules they protest over here we aren't satisfied either. I don't see how rules "PROTECT" people. Rules in this server are just "OP" literally.

If you would look on what really is going on, and not just look from out of your own perspective, you would see something different. It is too easy to blame the rules for people leaving the server. I totally agree that some swear words may have to be allowed, like i said in other posts. But i also clarified that that may not be done because it leaves us with a grey area that is not controllable. Like someone else said. If you allow swear words as long as they are not directed at someone, this can become very tricky and lead to a lot of discussion and false mutes because of misunderstandings. And that may very well be the reasons that they are not allowed at all.
People not supporting the current rules.... yeah, that is a thing. BUT that is a minority of the total amount of players. And those are exactly the players that are constantly breaking those rules. Of course they do not support them.... But what do you expect of players that gather 4 - 5 offences in a couple of months time? It is OBVIOUS that they do NOT want to commit to those rules by default even though by playing on the server they AGREE to these rules by default. So let me ask you, If you agree to the rules by playing on a server and they say you do not support these rules because you break them to often and get muted or banned, do you have ANY RIGHT to do that ?
A server is not a democracy. It's a private enterprise that you can chose to be a part of or not. If you think that there are other enterprises that server your needs better, then nobody is stopping you from being a part of those enterprises. The thing is, that a lot of the players complaining about the rules, are enjoying the benefits of this enterprise, but do not want to play according to the laws of this enterprise. And that is, at the least, curious, if not egocentric. They want to reap the fruits, but not live with the hardships. Well, welcome to the real world. It is the same everywhere. Don't have to believe me. Just go try it on other servers.

Davidva

Veteran
If you would look on what really is going on, and not just look from out of your own perspective, you would see something different. It is too easy to blame the rules for people leaving the server. I totally agree that some swear words may have to be allowed, like i said in other posts. But i also clarified that that may not be done because it leaves us with a grey area that is not controllable. Like someone else said. If you allow swear words as long as they are not directed at someone, this can become very tricky and lead to a lot of discussion and false mutes because of misunderstandings. And that may very well be the reasons that they are not allowed at all.
People not supporting the current rules.... yeah, that is a thing. BUT that is a minority of the total amount of players. And those are exactly the players that are constantly breaking those rules. Of course they do not support them.... But what do you expect of players that gather 4 - 5 offences in a couple of months time? It is OBVIOUS that they do NOT want to commit to those rules by default even though by playing on the server they AGREE to these rules by default. So let me ask you, If you agree to the rules by playing on a server and they say you do not support these rules because you break them to often and get muted or banned, do you have ANY RIGHT to do that ?
A server is not a democracy. It's a private enterprise that you can chose to be a part of or not. If you think that there are other enterprises that server your needs better, then nobody is stopping you from being a part of those enterprises. The thing is, that a lot of the players complaining about the rules, are enjoying the benefits of this enterprise, but do not want to play according to the laws of this enterprise. And that is, at the least, curious, if not egocentric. They want to reap the fruits, but not live with the hardships. Well, welcome to the real world. It is the same everywhere. Don't have to believe me. Just go try it on other servers.
Stop rewriting the Bible

Davidva

Veteran
go be staff on servers, then get banned there, then continue to misbehave on discord, and other completely irrelevant things.
Continue talking nonsense :)
Atleast I wasn't demoted several times on the same server and not even passing trial period

shery

Epic Pika
The new people don't know the old rules mate if they did the whole server did be against now you don't understand servers are meant to be fun not be filled with rules for a 7yrs old like tf? And you said " People not supporting the current rules.... yeah, that is a thing. BUT that is a minority of the total amount of players. And those are exactly the players that are constantly breaking those rules. Of course they do not support them.... " Its beacause these are the old people who liked the old rules. If they new players knew the old rules i bet you literally the whole server would be protesting lol.

MouraThat

Veteran
I 100% agree with this bit.

Anyone who says people are leaving the server because of the rules need to seriously question themselves , people are leaving because they don't enjoy the gameplay of the server either
a) They get bored
or b) They are fed up of bugs/lag.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I 100% agree with this bit.

Anyone who says people are leaving the server because of the rules need to seriously question themselves , people are leaving because they don't enjoy the gameplay of the server either
a) They get bored
or b) They are fed up of bugs/lag.
totally agree +10

MouraThat

Veteran
and
c) the rules and moderating really is fkrcked up
I don't think a significant amount of people have left due to the moderating

Well apart from the reason ' staff don't ban haxers and there are too many haxers' well that happens on all cracked servers.
The swearing rules (and similar rules) don't make people rage quit the server..

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I don't think a significant amount of people have left due to the moderating
1. People leaving because of false punishments
2. People leaving because staff abusing
3. People leaving because staff cant deal with all the hackers (ik they cant but still)
4. People leaving because of tons of toxic people that staff arent muting
5. People leaving because they dont get an answer after asking one of the staff's how to play the game (note that a lot players dont read info at the spawn or whatever about how to play, so they ask staff, and well staff mostly ignore them)
6. People leaving because of several staff's behaviour and attitude (my reason for leaving)
other reasons
7. People leaving because of bugs
8. People leaving because the bedwars is literally a copy of <InsertServerNameThatYouKnowWhich>, instead they can play on <nvmidontwannagetbanned> with less lag
9. People leaving because of lag
now u'll say staff cant deal with all those... but dud they COULD do better right? they are trying sure i agree, but they arent trying their BESTS
and a lot of others
The swearing rules (and similar rules) don't make people rage quit the server..
ikr i doubt if existing of that rule made anyone rage quit, But getting perm muted for it? xd
im pretty sure a lot of people leaving after getting muted for a week... some even leave after 3 days mute lol

Last edited: