Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ip Punishments Are Not Fair

AcornMT

Definetly +1 i really think the server should have a better banning/muting system

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
-1 its better that the only language allowed to be spoken in public chat is english.
Plus half the op fac server is muted/banned because thats how toxic the ppl are.
The server cant do anything to stop these type of ppl by any other way.
Its op factions, its a competitive gamemode. You cant expect people not to jokingly flame each other while competing, even non joking trash talk is part of factions since it is a competitive gamemode lmao. If you cant handle the competitive communities toxicity then you shouldnt be playing it in the first place.

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
Some punishment is harsh agree,like flood/spam/swear, but not all. Ip banning hackers, is this harsh? First this is a crack server, which means anyone with a hack client and can change their name will have unlimited account. Compare the legit server, they are banning ACCOUNTS, which means there are no use for you to change name and you will earn free unban. In pika, change name = 1 new member. If no IP ban, surely, hacker problems will ever gone serious .

sorry i get some kind of mad. But i am confuse, this thread have NOTHING related about OPfaction, why post it here tho?
Hacker problems could be solved with a better anti cheat and a more pro-active staff.

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Its op factions, its a competitive gamemode. You cant expect people not to jokingly flame each other while competing, even non joking trash talk is part of factions since it is a competitive gamemode lmao. If you cant handle the competitive communities toxicity then you shouldnt be playing it in the first place.
LOL I don't play opf. No point of ur thread.