Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ip Punishments Are Not Fair

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Ikr like you say shit you get muted i mean everyone poops here who doesnt and what happens if we say shit it isnt like the F word. Moreover we say Corona we get muted. We got a *Corona Virus* rename, we get banned. I mean bruh thats not like it helps in the spread and it is a gaming server, who is gonna take it srsly?

Some punishments are just lame. I suggest that the staff needs to review all of their punishments and edit them.

moxxy17

Banned
Ikr like you say shit you get muted i mean everyone poops here who doesnt and what happens if we say shit it isnt like the F word. Moreover we say Corona we get muted. We got a *Corona Virus* rename, we get banned. I mean bruh thats not like it helps in the spread and it is a gaming server, who is gonna take it srsly?

Some punishments are just lame. I suggest that the staff needs to review all of their punishments and edit them.
ever since ownership was transferred this owner has been ruined. everyone knows it, even yoeri LOL

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Cracked server should be acting more easily with his own members, also this is in op factions because op facs is nearly dead with 20 players at night and staff still be coming to report the two members speaking in chat, while no one is even reporting
If staff don't report and handle rule breakers, then who do it? owner? manager? If a player saw someone breaks the rule but he do nothing about it, is that his fought? no, becuz he is a Normal player. But if a staff saw someone breaks the rule, he still do nothing about it, then he should get demoted. WHY WILLL HE GOT DEMOTED? bcuz he is a staff, that is his duty.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
well my opinion about swearing rule is if someone doesn't report no need to mute right? what i mean is we mute people because they are being rude towards others right? if no one reports it means no one is offended, if no one is offended why mute?

p. s. swearing =\= toxicity, intentionally being rude in order to offend people is toxicity
agree to the last point, cuz someone may got mad and accidentally swear for a short word like "F***" or "S***". For me, i won't report that kind of swearing, only saying like "F*** you, you idiot" will be reported cuz that really offended people.
If someone doesn't report = no need to mute -> disagree
But being rude/ toxic/ disrespect toward others should be a rule and get punishment, should change the rule of "bad attitude toward others" to be "saying toxic word/ rude/ disrespect word TOWARD others should be more reasonable.

MouraThat

Veteran
Honestly I don't see the need to swear on a game where a lot of younger kids play.
Maybe there are 1 or 2 rules which are harsh but in general they are quite well balanced
Also Ip Banning when your permanently banned , generally stops someone coming straight back with an alt and playing again..

SkillPvP

I have been banned on 2019 for anti KB that i DID NOT do and I have been trying since to get unbanned but all they say is "we don't deal with ex staff situation" I mean really??? isn't that enough proof that Im telling the truth! and it's not the first time complaining about this I was talking in discord to get unbanned and they just say the same thing?🤔😪

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I have been banned on 2019 for anti KB that i DID NOT do and I have been trying since to get unbanned but all they say is "we don't deal with ex staff situation" I mean really??? isn't that enough proof that Im telling the truth! and it's not the first time complaining about this I was talking in discord to get unbanned and they just say the same thing?🤔😪
just go hy*****

Old_Prophet

The Pika
T R I G G E R W A R N I N G

contains swear words, and possible offsetting content.

so, here is the thing: you all looking at the rules as if they are wrong, and they are the reason people leave the server. They are not. The rules as they are actually are the reason that this server still is here. "I don't understand how this server survived with these rules" Exactly. You don't understand.

Rules are not there to bug players. They have very different functions:
Rules regulate the game
Rules organize the community
Rules PROTECT the players.

You are for example not allowed to negatively use diseases and disabilities, because there are people suffering and dying from those diseases. Someone may just have lost a family member to cancer, has gotten syphilis and became infertile because of it, or as recently diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder. And these things are hurtful to people. When people are mentioning these things in a game server that is supposed to be fun, those people are not having fun at all. And for what ? Because the person that thinks he NEEDS to use the word autistic has no other way of expressing themselves ? THAT is unfair. Not punishing the person abusing the disability to insult someone.

You are for example not to use words as rape or rapist for the simple reason that more people then you can imagine, also minors, have bad experiences with this. It can be terribly traumatic for them to be reminded of those experiences and not fun at all. And for what reason ? Because someone in their favorite game server is too insensitive to consider that and just wants to sound cool and call a defeat a rape? Unbelievable to me.

Calling people - human beings - trash, garbage, dogs, rats, snakes, worms, maggots, and other words that have deeply negative associations is profoundly bad for minors that have low self esteem. Yet, this happens much too often. And it is devastating for some players. Here, protection does i.m.h.o. not even go far enough on this server.

However, I do do very well understand the emotion that players feel with regards to very common words that they think should not be punished for. Words like shit, fuck, ass are so common in some parts of the world that using them seems harmless. However, there is a little problem here with regards to writing rules and regulations. It is impossible to regulate the use of those words into situations where the are allowed and are not allowed. I can imagine that for example "i could not give a rat's ass" would be allowed to say. Or "just take your shit and come to warp pvp" that's also a pretty harmless way of using the word. But personally would not allow the use of ass in "[player] sucks ..... " or the word shit in "[player] you are dog .... " So to prevent these bad uses of the words, and not end up in some grey disputable areas it is best to not allow the use of the words at all. The would be other options to regulate this, but that would imply rewriting a lot of the rules. (something i do consider a realistic possibility at some point, but that is just my personal opinion)

I have already suggested somewhere that Punishment trees maybe should be reset if a player does not get punished for a certain offence for a certain period. Given the fact that some players play this server for years and years, that only seems fair.

For as far as bans are concerned: I don't think there is anything wrong with the way the bans are shaped now. I don't think any of the rules that end in an IP-Ban is to harsh at all. You need to do something considerably bad to someone or to the server to get IP banned, and then you deserve it. Without question.

Last edited:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
someone doesn't report = no need to mute -> disagree
why

But being rude/ toxic/ disrespect toward others should be a rule and get punishment, should change the rule of "bad attitude toward others" to be "saying toxic word/ rude/ disrespect word TOWARD others should be more reasonable.
yes

agree to the last point, cuz someone may got mad and accidentally swear for a short word like "F***" or "S***". For me, i won't report that kind of swearing, only saying like "F*** you, you idiot" will be reported cuz that really offended people.
yes

79lb

Legendary Pika
My point was that they treat players like snowflakes and that owners think if the rules were weaker and there was more toxicity that players would leave the server because they couldn't handle it , and thats just not true.
ah alright, doesn't matter really how severe the rules are, people will be toxic anyways and will find ways to bypass swears :p (like how to bypass auto delete in discord etc)

Brisngr

Pika Lover
You are kidding right? So we should let the person that was cheating or encouraging suicide and etc. 2 more chances AFTER they get banned on their account? Thats nonsense
Back in the days if you remember....
A Person was ip-banned if he had 2-3 accs banned for same IP.... And that rule was okay.

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 IM SAYING THAT FROM MY FIRST DAY IN PIKA!

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 The old days were honestly the best, now owners dont even care about their server and there is lot of rules that are really dumb and should be changed. Basicly the staff are just their slaves that dont even get paid for their job and theyre doing it bad aswell.