Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Inventory Management feature

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
I have been playing bedwars on this server for an okay-ish amount of time and have been wishing if Pika could add that one feature in bedwars which allows you to manage your inventory. I forgot the name but it helps in getting various items automatically transferred to your chosen slot in the hotbar. For example, if I choose blocks to be placed in my 2nd slot in the shop, the blocks will automatically transfer to the second slot instead of me doing it manually. Don't reply with, 'already suggested and denied'.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

This idea has already been suggested and is still pending. If you want to see it implemented, you can upvote it. The suggestion is located HERE.

Blazemon

The Pika
I have been playing bedwars on this server for an okay-ish amount of time and have been wishing if Pika could add that one feature in bedwars which allows you to manage your inventory. I forgot the name but it helps in getting various items automatically transferred to your chosen slot in the hotbar. For example, if I choose blocks to be placed in my 2nd slot in the shop, the blocks will automatically transfer to the second slot instead of me doing it manually. Don't reply with, 'already suggested and denied'.
Eh yeah that's nice but u should suggest it in suggestions

Silver Wing

The Pika
That reminds me of keikoadvincula ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
Fun Fact: Earlier in 2020, when u only typed k
It will show Ok ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ