Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introduction - TheGalaxy

TheGalaxy

Hello everyone!
Since I joined PikaNetwork forums a couple of months ago and am not very active, I decided it's time to make an introduction on PikaNetwork as well. So as some of you might know I'm Galaxy and my ign is TheGalaxyMC. I started playing PikaNetwork around the same time as JN, which is in early/mid-2019. Back then, I played by the In-Game names LEXUSLVPRO123 and ChickenArmy. I got the name TheGalaxyMC after a friend bought me MC premium (Thank you so much).

Well, I started playing PikaNetwork because some random person on the internet showed me how to get Minecraft for free. He also showed me both JN and PikaNetwork servers. I was least to say very bad at the game and had no clue what I was doing. Well, I made some friends on this and some other servers. I started playing this server again after me and I dare say my best friend got bored of another server where we met. Mostly played Skyblock, bedwars, and skywars. And actually, in 2019/2020 I believe I got in the top 6th island on the server! That was probably my biggest achievement on the server. Well after my friend got banned from the server, I quit. I possibly joined the server and played from time to time but it was very rare. Well then I showed my friend JN and we started playing the same game modes there. I got bored of Skyblock dream pretty quickly and quit. My friend still plays it to this day though. I still play bedwars, skywars, practice, and sometimes KitPvP on JN.

At this point, I'm not active on PikaNetwork, and this is probably my first forums post. I will try to be more active on forums since I don't have anything better to do with my life.
Well, I hope all of you have a wonderful day/night/evening/afternoon!

Last edited:

Silver Wing

The Pika
Hey TheGalaxy
I am Silver, nice to meet u
Hope u have a great time here

Klausly

Veteran
Hi Galaxy, I am Candy 🍭
Nice to meet you!!!
and yeah avoid swearing on Forums, MC server and Discord server...
Anyways nice to have you here...

Anuly

Veteran
Hello Galaxy!!
hope you have a nice time here :D

Blazemon

The Pika
Hello everyone!
Since I joined PikaNetwork forums a couple of months ago and am not very active, I decided it's time to make an introduction on PikaNetwork as well. So as some of you might know I'm Galaxy and my ign is TheGalaxyMC. I started playing PikaNetwork around the same time as JN, which is in early/mid-2019. Back then, I played by the In-Game names LEXUSLVPRO123 and ChickenArmy. I got the name TheGalaxyMC after a friend bought me MC premium (Thank you so much).

Well, I started playing PikaNetwork because some random person on the internet showed me how to get Minecraft for free. He also showed me both JN and PikaNetwork servers. I was least to say very bad at the game and had no clue what I was doing. Well, I made some friends on this and some other servers. I started playing this server again after me and I dare say my best friend got bored of another server where we met. Mostly played Skyblock, bedwars, and skywars. And actually, in 2019/2020 I believe I got in the top 6th island on the server! That was probably my biggest achievement on the server. Well after my friend got banned from the server, I quit. I possibly joined the server and played from time to time but it was very rare. Well then I showed my friend JN and we started playing the same game modes there. I got bored of Skyblock dream pretty quickly and quit. My friend still plays it to this day though. I still play bedwars, skywars, practice, and sometimes KitPvP on JN.

At this point, I'm not active on PikaNetwork, and this is probably my first forums post. I will try to be more active on forums since I don't have anything better to do with my life.
Well, I hope all of you have a wonderful day/night/evening/afternoon!
Hollo. Me name is Blazemon😳 or if h want Blaze🥵
I farm on forums 🥔🥔😳
U can find me almost anywhere 🥵😎👌🤯
Hope yu enjoy ur teim on peeka network forums 😫😫🥵🥔