Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

insta ban

12lolo341

hello staff,
i was testing if i can glich through a block by using minecarts so i can make an invis exit for my base but after I left the minecart i got stuck in the ground. now i am stuck and 5 sec after joining i get banned again for client modification, pls dont just de redirect me to the appeal site and help me.

Snowyy

Banned
Appeal to get unbanned and dm a staff member on discord to explain what happened so they can fix it or wait for a reply here from staff

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
You know that you are just going to be told to appeal, right?

unleawshedwolf

Epic Pika
The ban may be an accident because console thinks you are use mods please appeal it a false ban.

dagode

Veteran
hello staff,
i was testing if i can glich through a block by using minecarts so i can make an invis exit for my base but after I left the minecart i got stuck in the ground. now i am stuck and 5 sec after joining i get banned again for client modification, pls dont just de redirect me to the appeal site and help .
Glitching, exploiting, trying to find glitches and use them in your advantage is not allowed thought, please appeal.

JustToGoody

The Pika
Glitching, exploiting, trying to find glitches and use them in your advantage is not allowed thought, please appeal.
true ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

sheryal

Great Reporter
you shouldn’t be testing out glitches and its factions so you could just set a home in your base instead of going through the trouble because the only way someone could get in is by using a cannon

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
yes ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
okay.ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
okay.ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
okㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ