Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ingame ranks problem

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
I just buyed ingameranks till paladin but i cant use kits any of them i also tried log off and login again it wont work :/

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
I just buyed ingameranks till paladin but i cant use kits any of them i also tried log off and login again it wont work :/
You can´t use all /kit since you bought paladin rank you are able to use only paladin kit. Even wizard players can only use /kit wizard nothing else from /kit list.

OP
OP
AymanBlazer

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
dude i didnt only buyed paladin i buyed till paladin all ranks
what A SCAM!

OP
OP
AymanBlazer

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
sorry to be mean but what the hell did you expect?
ya right, what would a poor cracked player expect from this server I'm just thankful this server is allowed for players like me what can I do cant even change the server been here for a long time grinding levels for a long time wish I was one of those lucky guys who have premium mc :(

Alparo_

Great Reporter
You should have inquired first if you are new to the server.

Sincerely,

Alparo_

Ranks:
Kit-PvP
: Ultimate

Minigames :VIP

OpFaction : God

OpPrison : Hitman

Practice : Silver

Faction :
Hero

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
You should have inquired first if you are new to the server.

Sincerely,

Alparo_

Ranks:
Kit-PvP
: Ultimate

Minigames :VIP

OpFaction : God

OpPrison : Hitman

Practice : Silver

Faction :
Hero
Also use account signature so u don't have to type this all the time https://www.pika-network.net/account/signature

Also any in-game rank you buy if im sure i bought wizard and i am still able to acces peasent not others.

Sincerely,
Ninja_4685

deadlyfaisal

Rare Pika
Nononono i didnt mean that,why did you buy every rank until paladin. make a payment support
ya right, what would a poor cracked player expect from this server I'm just thankful this server is allowed for players like me what can I do cant even change the server been here for a long time grinding levels for a long time wish I was one of those lucky guys who have premium mc :(