Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums Include more information when you deny people in applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disaalt

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Disaalt

Suggestion:
Include more information when you deny people in applications.

Detailed description:
Read the title. What do you mean by denied? What do you mean by no requirements met? WHICH requirement?

How are we going to improve ourselves if you guys don’t provide information on what we did wrong?

Reason(s):
I just don’t understand
Just include something like ‘you hacked before’ and it will all be fine...

Unawarely

The Pika
I don't see why you're neutral on the thread then.
It would be a lot more inspiring for the players to know exactly what they're missing when they're applying. "No requirements met", as Disaalt said, isn't detailed at all. Stating which requirement is missing and how a player can fix it is the whole point of this suggestion.
There's porbably like 1k applications a day or something crazy like that, they don't have time to read and respond each of them

Unawarely

The Pika
id say around 20-30/d
at most maybe?
Yeah that sounds way more accurate lol. But those add up, when I was staff, we would get around 60 reports/day and we could get around 50 done every day, but every single staff member can see the reports, and only admin+ can see applications so it's just a lot harder. Also, admins+ have sooo much to worry about. It'd be great if there could be a tutoring program for staff applications but there just cant.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Just dm the staff that denied you and they'll tell ya smh

Anyway you know what you did on the server and want them to tell ya? You wont get accepted anyway if you keep applying.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Just dm the staff that denied you and they'll tell ya smh

Anyway you know what you did on the server and want them to tell ya? You wont get accepted anyway if you keep applying.
when back?

Status
Not open for further replies.