Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

IMPROVE UR ANTI CHEAT

Felix_Beyond

Pls fix ur anticheat. It doesnt work anymore. And pls let the /report command not just be for fancy; let the staff ACTUALLY check/spectate the game where the person was reported not just relying on the server
This is based on my opinion as NONE of my /reports have actually been viewed

Otherside

Great Reporter
Staffs do spectate games but that does not mean they will be online all the time.
Also its not that hard for us to record the cheater and report them here : https://pika-network.net/report/
And the /report for minigames was already suggested and got denied.

Blunt

Pika Lover
Staffs do spectate games but that does not mean they will be online all the time.
Also its not that hard for us to record the cheater and report them here : https://pika-network.net/report/
And the /report for minigames was already suggested and got denied.
The /report function is in the server and it works. I tested it out yesterday

Blunt

Pika Lover
Pls fix ur anticheat. It doesnt work anymore. And pls let the /report command not just be for fancy; let the staff ACTUALLY check/spectate the game where the person was reported not just relying on the server
This is based on my opinion as NONE of my /reports have actually been viewed
The anti-cheat is already one of the best ones. Its called Grim and really hard to cheat on. Although it's free and I think it's a temporary one. Also Staff spectate games occasionally, however if you want them to spectate quicker I'd say add one in your friends list

Blunt

Pika Lover
I guess they added that some days ago.
They're adding a few new commands, one I also recently discovered was /winstreak and it shows your current winstreak in the specific gamemode you're in and your overall. Pretty helpful as I'm going for Lifetime Leaderboards and I don't have to waste my time checking it in the Lobby.

qxpt

Epic Pika
+1
i got fly hacked on like 10 times and (reported it :D)