Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Important thing - KitPvP

Did this help you?

• kys , this didn't help me out even a bit!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It helped me a bit , not too much though , i knew a lot of these things already.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • It really helped me a lot!!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Memes

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!
Today I was just scrolling down the KitPvP section of off topic and saw so many of you trying to report a
hacker , what I want to say is that you should not use this section for reporting , this section is to interact with other players and not to report hackers and bring negativity , what you can do rather than just saying ''Hey guys I found a hacker on Kit PvP , plezzz Ban'' , you can report him. Follow these simple things.
STEP 1 : GET A RECORDING SOFTWARE

These softwares can be found easily by just searching ''Free Recording softwares'' , but if you want a better one , you can use the one I use to stream and Record , Xsplit GameCaster
You record in 720pHD for free (unlimited) on this software , that's why I use it. You can just click 3 keys to record instantly with it too!

STEP 2 : RECORD THAT HACKER

Even just 10 seconds of him using Kill Aura or B-HOP (If he uses them) will be fine , but the evidence should be enough if you simply get him killing you , as if he is using forcefield , his head will snap in a split second and start attacking you , and probably get kicked soon after. Fly hacks and others can also be report by taking screenshots by pressing f2 in-game , but it should be clearly showing that he was flying.

STEP 3 : MAKE A REPORT!!

So you finally go to this link and make a report on the foru,s , just scroll down to the report section.

How you should make it , select the kind of hacks he was using , then put in details , how you should make a video of the hacker , you have already recorded him , go to YouTube and then make a channel , make it by any name as it doesn't matter unless it's offending this community , then click on the upload button on the top right next to your profile picture , then drag the video file and put it on the upload box , now we wait!! Grab a bowl of popcorn and see the uploading meter going up!! Then after it has uploaded/processed , click publish and boom! You have posted your possibly first YouTube video , now , we don't care about that , you will be given a link then second you click publish , just copy that and paste that link on the ''Proof'' part of your report!

Example :
<INPUT LINK>

then submit that report and boo ya!! Now we wait for that person to get banned .

STEP 4 : CELEBRATE

We know that just in a few days the hacker will get banned , so we just grab a few friends and sing the riperino song for that hacker xD! JUST CELEBRATE NOW!! WHAT ELSE?!

-ShadowXRemember

**Stay Golden**
A like will be also appreciated!!
This really is a helper that has helped me a bit

OP
OP
ShadowXRemember
Guys thanks a lot for the feedback on the thread! I will be looking forward to making more of this kind.

Devilx0

Yes any piece of evidence will be more than enough for a ban.

Video proof, admitting to hacks, advertising hack clients etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.