Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Important thing - KitPvP

Did this help you?

• kys , this didn't help me out even a bit!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It helped me a bit , not too much though , i knew a lot of these things already.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • It really helped me a lot!!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Memes

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!
Today I was just scrolling down the KitPvP section of off topic and saw so many of you trying to report a
hacker , what I want to say is that you should not use this section for reporting , this section is to interact with other players and not to report hackers and bring negativity , what you can do rather than just saying ''Hey guys I found a hacker on Kit PvP , plezzz Ban'' , you can report him. Follow these simple things.
STEP 1 : GET A RECORDING SOFTWARE

These softwares can be found easily by just searching ''Free Recording softwares'' , but if you want a better one , you can use the one I use to stream and Record , Xsplit GameCaster
You record in 720pHD for free (unlimited) on this software , that's why I use it. You can just click 3 keys to record instantly with it too!

STEP 2 : RECORD THAT HACKER

Even just 10 seconds of him using Kill Aura or B-HOP (If he uses them) will be fine , but the evidence should be enough if you simply get him killing you , as if he is using forcefield , his head will snap in a split second and start attacking you , and probably get kicked soon after. Fly hacks and others can also be report by taking screenshots by pressing f2 in-game , but it should be clearly showing that he was flying.

STEP 3 : MAKE A REPORT!!

So you finally go to this link and make a report on the foru,s , just scroll down to the report section.

How you should make it , select the kind of hacks he was using , then put in details , how you should make a video of the hacker , you have already recorded him , go to YouTube and then make a channel , make it by any name as it doesn't matter unless it's offending this community , then click on the upload button on the top right next to your profile picture , then drag the video file and put it on the upload box , now we wait!! Grab a bowl of popcorn and see the uploading meter going up!! Then after it has uploaded/processed , click publish and boom! You have posted your possibly first YouTube video , now , we don't care about that , you will be given a link then second you click publish , just copy that and paste that link on the ''Proof'' part of your report!

Example :
<INPUT LINK>

then submit that report and boo ya!! Now we wait for that person to get banned .

STEP 4 : CELEBRATE

We know that just in a few days the hacker will get banned , so we just grab a few friends and sing the riperino song for that hacker xD! JUST CELEBRATE NOW!! WHAT ELSE?!

-ShadowXRemember

**Stay Golden**
A like will be also appreciated!!

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Eh, I have seen a thread made by other people but people seem to forget it, thanks for making this thread..

Leo Out

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
No it didn't really help me much, seeing as I knew all of these things already. This will be very helpful if new players just go straight to the forum, go to the KitPvP section and just make useless threads about a hacker. This will possibly lessen the threads that are filled with hackers there. I suggest that staff should pin this or whatever.

Rated: Informative

-Death

Last edited:

nutella

I gotta say, this is very helpful for other players that are new in the server. Here's a cookie for you!! :cookie:

Proioxis

Pika Member
So, when reporting hackers using videos, do you always need to post them in youtube or are there any other ways of uploading vids?

OP
OP
ShadowXRemember
So, when reporting hackers using videos, do you always need to post them in youtube or are there any other ways of uploading vids?
I haven't tried , but it can upload to the site , but idk , whenever I try it , it keeps loading and never shows up , or shows how long till it gets uploaded , though we can use other sites , send their links in our reports.
;)

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
thank you for making this thread, will be apreciated by the new player ;)

faydee

Veteran
The players who voted "KYS" You should be ashamed of your self ... this kind of stuff isnt a joke to say .

MECHAME

Veteran
Nice and helpful thread!

Keep up with the good work mate ;)

Happy to see such a nice thread :)

Also,I won't say anything regarding users who has voted with " kys , this didn't help me out even a bit!" because you are the one who inserted that answer;therefore,you accepted players to tell you such a thing.

Kind Regards,
~MECHAME .

OP
OP
ShadowXRemember
Nice and helpful thread!

Keep up with the good work mate ;)

Happy to see such a nice thread :)

Also,I won't say anything regarding users who has voted with " kys , this didn't help me out even a bit!" because you are the one who inserted that answer;therefore,you accepted players to tell you such a thing.

Kind Regards,
~MECHAME .
I love your Sign xD , got me there! How did you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.