Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ImNotHimThoSorry/Usufructq FALSELY BANNED 8 MONTHS AGO

Usufructq

Okay hello guys im an old player on pikanetword {best server in my opinion}.Im here because of a stupid admin called StoPizza i dont know if he's staff on the server rn but he was 8 months ago or smth.I was falsely banned by him,i used to play on pika op facs everyday EVERYSINGLEFUCKINGDAY. I was very good at the time,everyone called me a cheater,i was like top 10 in the server at the time.I've been ss'ed on this server more than 10 times they found nothing bcs im legit but this stupid fucking admin,i was just chilling,pvping on fps on op facs and like everyday when i pvp someone calls me a cheater so when a kid called me a cheater this StoPizza came in /v spectating me strafing this kid and killing him and he doesnt do anything he just BANS ME FOR KILLAURA PERMENANTLY at 2020-03-09 without ss or anything just bans me for killaura...
So im just saying im falsely banned on the server bcs of an stupid admin
If i can get an unban that would be cool bcs im starting mc again and pika is the main reason i want to start it
Please unban me i dont deserve this
I stopped playing mc after that dipshit banned me
Please recruit someone experienced not StoPizza dogshit staff
Please my ign is Usufructq and im banned ip adress not just my acc
Thank you for reading this please consider unbaning me bcs i litterly dont deserve it
He didnt have proof banning me
He just banned me bcs i was killing someone on fps
Ly ty bye

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

If you think you got punished falsely, you can appeal HERE. Make sure to read THIS before appealing, and please do not swear on the forums.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

no one usually cares if you swear so

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

just upvote my suggestion so they remove :3
lel who added word limit ;-; still trying to comeplete 10 words ;/

Silver Wing

The Pika

already answered
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
i already said that

UpperGround

Great Reporter

when

P

PyroInDaBus

Swearing at a thread, negative Behaviour and the answer is am not gonna spend my time here

Silver Wing

The Pika

lie!
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
I dont lie
Scroll up and see urself

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
well if they see it they ban it, their evidence would be their own eyes lol. So I doubt making a ban appeal would be helpful since the admin would say he saw u and deny it or he would say it was months ago and ask why didn't u apply for a ban appeal when u were banned. Mostly they would not accept it