Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Important - WHY AM I STILL FALSELY BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU ADMINS ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HELP ME you dont listen to me! I was banned the same time I was warned and you guys still don't lift my ban just because XxTheMeteorxX resigned. ALL YOU SAY IS "We don't deal with Ex-staff punishments" and it makes me want to kill someone. What am I supposed to do to get unbanned? Wait 2 years till they announce "Ban resets" ??? The admins and mods are being completely useless when it comes to appeals because they are not listening to my appeals when I give them full detail on my ban
January 14, 2017, 4:58 PM I was banned

January 14, 2017, 4:58 PM I was warned
You guys are really doing great with your bans -.- I was falsely banned and they want me to buy $35 euro unban just to make them falsely ban me again then resign to me me buy $50 euro unban. Get me unbanned please!

Zrotix

Epic Pika
What were you banned for, and why do you think that it was false?

OP
OP
T
I was banned for Attempt to sell account and I think this is false because I was warned at the same time I was banned and I know you were supposed to give time when you are warned. January 14, 2017, 4:58 PM I was warned

lago231

I was banned for Attempt to sell account and I think this is false because I was warned at the same time I was banned and I know you were supposed to give time when you are warned. January 14, 2017, 4:58 PM I was warned

ok you where warned (by a helper) helpers warned you because they do not have permisson To "ban" So the moderator Reviewed It And banned you.

Or the Staff warned you not knowing what to Do Then read over the guidelines And Banned you.

Your ban is legit. maybe in the future You can not sell your accounts

OP
OP
T
No, I was not warned on January 13. I remember I said it on January 14. On January 13 I was really mad because something happened to my skyblock base (someone toke my stuff) and I got really salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.