Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoopY

Veteran
Just move on , ngl it wasn't the server's that made pika the way it was it was just the right people you were enjoying with well that was how it was for me anyway anyways pika will never be what it was

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
I do agree that most of the player want pika to be like 2013 so I am, we want the old auctions plugin, the old raids,we dont want all of those creeper eggs.
We just want factions with auctions and less option for pay to win(like creeper eggs and keys)

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Just move on , ngl it wasn't the server's that made pika the way it was it was just the right people you were enjoying with well that was how it was for me anyway anyways pika will never be what it was
Same here, the people I use to play with made it fun and exciting.

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
I'm actually dissapointed that even naming the servers name is a joke everyone admits that the server's shit why even dare to mention it?
Saying you're from pika is like saying you come from a convo of shit which includes many other trash materials.

lillykat86

Epic Pika
I'm actually dissapointed that even naming the servers name is a joke everyone admits that the server's shit why even dare to mention it?
Saying you're from pika is like saying you come from a convo of shit which includes many other trash materials.
There was a time when the server wasn't shit, and I do have some good memories of Pika. Also give the new owners a chance to make Pika better they just started! (just saying)

D

Deleted member 85

Make it better all they want but the experience older players had around when Boris was here or when Yoeri was still fairly new won't come back

D

Deleted member 85

Make it better all they want but the experience older players had around when Boris was here or when Yoeri was still fairly new won't come back
And the player count seems to drop everyday I doubt there's any way to improve anything

Status
Not open for further replies.