Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm Rocky

MouraThat

Veteran
Hello , some of you may have noticed I returned to Pika this week but I wanted to introduce myself. I started playing Pika Network in 2015 , where I got addicted to Survival. Eventually I applied for staff and I stayed staff for longer than a year. Unfortunately during 2017 I was going through a tough time in my life (due to some personal reasons) and along with issues between staff and other problems with the previous ownership and management of staff where a lot of other members of staff decided to resign I also decided to resign in Summer 2017 , then I got very angry and was just going through a bad time so in August 2017 I quit Minecraft .
But now with the situation going on in the world , I've decided to try and return , while I'm not able to play on the RockyGaming account just yet , I'm hoping to return to survival in time for the new reset and get to know everyone again and then who knows what will happen in the future.
So much has changed since 3 years and I just feel like a new person and it feels so good to be back on the server.
I'll be hanging out on discord and the forums but not ingame yet.

Thanks for reading and Stay Safe everyone (y)

Last edited:

James_s

Rare Pika
I'm not able to play on the RockyGaming account just yet
Rocky also I remember owner removed all account were offline for more than a year they announced that accounts which were donator or staff their account won't get removed they will just disabled or if you are seein anti ip bot filter error it's common be sure your account is safe

D

Deleted member 88174

As a pro alpha gamer I am glad a veteran gamer like yourself is making a comeback!

Ya boi signing out

Davidva

Veteran
IMG_20161021_193203.png
Good to see eachother back on discord like in 2016 :p

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Woah u just reminded me when i had the Toy Story bear as my profile picture
Good times ;)

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Hello , some of you may have noticed I returned to Pika this week but I wanted to introduce myself. I started playing Pika Network in 2015 , where I got addicted to Survival. Eventually I applied for staff and I stayed staff for longer than a year. Unfortunately during 2017 I was going through a tough time in my life (due to some personal reasons) and along with issues between staff and other problems with the previous ownership and management of staff where a lot of other members of staff decided to resign I also decided to resign in Summer 2017 , then I got very angry and was just going through a bad time so in August 2017 I quit Minecraft .
But now with the situation going on in the world , I've decided to try and return , while I'm not able to play on the RockyGaming account just yet , I'm hoping to return to survival in time for the new reset and get to know everyone again and then who knows what will happen in the future.
So much has changed since 3 years and I just feel like a new person and it feels so good to be back on the server.
I'll be hanging out on discord and the forums but not ingame yet.

Thanks for reading and Stay Safe everyone (y)
wu yu?