Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars I would not beg for this suggestion. But it would be nice if the was a purple team in Bedwars. I hav

uwukiri

Minecraft Username:
UwUkiri

Suggestion:
I would not beg for this suggestion. But it would be nice if the was a purple team in Bedwars. I have no idea if someone has suggested this already and iIread the rules

Detailed description:
I feel like it will be sick with the Texture packs. And purple is more of a common colour than for an example pink. Why i think that is since pink can be lighter and if your like me with high brightness then it would be bright af. Purple is more like 50% dark 50% bright and i think it would be better for the Pika Community.​

Reason(s):
Matches with (most) textures. could be a good colour for design and would match other colours.​

Example(s):
My example is that it would be better than some colours in the map. I hope you understand and agree with me. thank you for your time but also do not think i do not like the server its one of the best ones ever ive played on.

Arjun5174

Epic Pika
+1
It Would be Nice to have purple team for orange
orange is a bad colour

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer

Current state of team colors is perfectly fine.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello uwukiri,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • Not happening
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!