Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I want to change my username

notagamer7436

I want to change my username from notagamer7436 to NotAGamer7436 as I always need to open mc website and change username it is very annoying. Pls help. (fast pls)

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
If you already registered with username notagamer7416, then it is not possible to change it to NotAGamer7436.

PlayLord84

Pika Member
If you already registered with username notagamer7416, then it is not possible to change it to NotAGamer7436.
They should actually make an option for us to change our usernames as it can identify us through session reconnection so changing the username should'nt change anything..... but it does:(

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
They should actually make an option for us to change our usernames as it can identify us through session reconnection so changing the username should'nt change anything..... but it does:(
Its crack server so changing username do many things.

IceBearsux

Eh i dont have the solution to ur problem (sry for being useless :( )
Eh so I recently changed my ign to Icebearsux to icebearsux (because I wanted to see if my skin would update i had another ign before and the skin wasn't changing
then I changed it to Icebearsux boom all levels gone same skin (I updated it afterwards btw)
Then i changed it to icebearsux again to test if my skin changes again BOOM now i cant login ;-; Welp pika can't unregister a minecraft account :/ well now i gotta wait 30 whole days to play on pika again (prem acc no brag :)

szer0

Dear pikanetwokr team I WANT TO CHANGE MY USERNAME szer0 to. THEPRO123 plz help me to change my username
Now plz change my username

Alan779

Eh i dont have the solution to ur problem (sry for being useless :( )
Eh so I recently changed my ign to Icebearsux to icebearsux (because I wanted to see if my skin would update i had another ign before and the skin wasn't changing
then I changed it to Icebearsux boom all levels gone same skin (I updated it afterwards btw)
Then i changed it to icebearsux again to test if my skin changes again BOOM now i cant login ;-; Welp pika can't unregister a minecraft account :/ well now i gotta wait 30 whole days to play on pika again (prem acc no brag :)
Literally my same situation rn bruh I'm just scared if someone else takes my old ign before 25 days (I changed it 5 days ago)

Valex

Epic Pika
IGN
ValexPVP
apply for suggesitons
!!