Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

11x1

I Quit im done i officially hate minecraft Thanks to that one staff finally comes online to ban hackers ends up banning a legit player thanks u are doing your job very well ban me instead of the hackers nice job but im not here to complain im just saying im gone no more op factions for me
l8r @Ror_of_time
yea i only got one friend

Attachments

• 2017-08-04_11.20.54.png
    2017-08-04_11.20.54.png
    788.7 KB · Views: 34

DODE2K

Veteran
If you are legit Then why did you refuse To come to teamspeak and screenshare?

Doesn't sound very legit to me

ali99

Epic Pika
HAHAHAHAHA xD

minimap at right top

EDIT: Ur launcher clearly allocates 14 mods....i wonder why u would need 14 mods to play minecraft?

xcoughee

Honestly I never heard of you no where in pika and I doesn't seem very legit to me cause you don't want to screenshare and the reason that it took you a day to reply with your mods doesn't seem very legit but anyhow report if you think was unfair which I don't on Ban Appeal forums. None of the staff can remove if u didn't report properly.

xcoughee

Also PlayerApi is not allowed as it's considered cheating which is found in Wurst as a hack client which means kind of hacks. On the other hand don't report cause I'll report you accused of using illegal mods. Enjoy ur ban as quoted from @Desiiweee

D

Deleted member 85

You know honey I do respect that you haven't checked in ever since this leaving note was made, stick to your word and find somewhere better. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

ChairmanSB

Veteran
One less lonely soul
Thanks for showing you have schematica mod on aswell something that ain't allowed on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.