Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I did my best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
I will miss you homy. You were one of the best humans I have ever met. Always kind, friendly, eager to help and funny! Even if, I feel insanely downcast that you are no longer a staff member, I won't stay on that. It's better to underpin happy facts instead of sad ones in such cases. You will be missed and as I told you in discord you have tons of partisans that still love and and will continue to love you! I hope you have a wonderful life with much delight and infinite magnificent accomplishments. And, if you ever feel lonely or bored then you know what to do. Bright to talk with you anytime. Also, remember... that every cloud has a silver lining! #SlendyyTheBestOreoLoverOnEarth! <3

OP
OP
Slendyy

Slendyy

Veteran
I'd suggest you to stop with negativity, Slendyy. Sorry to say, but i'm not afraid to ban you off of the Forums if you continue behaving like this.
The only thing i need from you right now it's distance and not even more bans, because that only makes this demotion look even more stupid.
So please stay on your side and i will keep mine from now, Bear. Cheers.

P.s.This is not being negative, it's being realistic with everything that happen.

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
...just asked to robin why he got demoted, and 2 more things i said. 1. why every1 is resigning, 2. he was greatest oreo lover. Was that post farming?

RandyDandy

Veteran
i will miss the old slendyy, you're the first staff i know and meet. Hope you can come back someday without behaving negative

Respect,
MasterDandy

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'd suggest you to stop with negativity, Slendyy. Sorry to say, but i'm not afraid to ban you off of the Forums if you continue behaving like this.
Look bear, I know why he was demoted and I agree with the decision but he still has the right to express him self on forums. He is just saying good bye.

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Good Bye Slendyy good luck with your future.
Really sad to see you go but it is better to cherish the happier moments.

P.S. I still remember you as the guy that moved me to admin channel to get promoted to trial helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.