Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I cant play at prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSkywars0

Hi!!
I want to play at pika prison but i can't when i select the prison in gamemodes it teleport me back to hub.
I dont know how to solve the problem pls help!!!

faydee

Veteran
Hello , Please check that your minecraft version is 1.8 and not 1.7 , if this dosent help please contact a higher staff member , have fun playing :)

OP
OP
MrSkywars0

MrSkywars0

i tried and from deferent account but nothing
can you check if i m banned or something else please?

iPuckett

Well,it's not our players problems,me neither can't join the server.

Getting it straight,Pika Prison is offline,only for normal Prison not OP prison.
Go and try it youself,fellow staffs.

Hoopless

Veteran
Hello,

What kind of message(error) do you guys have when you try to join the server, what does it do? explain in detail, they staff will help you better and you can create a support ticket with that issue, if many people do it they will watch on it.

just to inform you, from what i get from this thread is just "i can't connect".

ExoFoux

Hello,

What kind of message(error) do you guys have when you try to join the server, what does it do? explain in detail, they staff will help you better and you can create a support ticket with that issue, if many people do it they will watch on it.

every time when i tried to login to the prison server it just show's me the black screen of the teleportaion and then reteleport me to the hub... but right now it's working to me just fine.

ExoFoux

i
Hello,

i think it just was a problem with the server because now the problem resovled , i saw DutchminerHD online so maybe he did some changes or stuff like that .. i think you can now reconnect .

ExoFoux

Hello ,
you can now reconnect? or shall i try to help you more ?

Bolja

Legendary Pika
I heard too its fixed already. Iam in prison its working great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.