Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hub Server Lag

Would Fix Hub Server Lag?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon_420

Banned
Lobby doesn't lag to me?
It's probably your Internet or Computer performance issues

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Hello there, the hub makes your fps drop a bit not much...It is probably your pc! Try to lower you render distance, close any other apps which you may have opened and set your fps to max for better performance. Another thing you can do is get an 8x texture pack instead of let's take for example 64x pack because that will improve your fps. For more information there https://pika-network.net/threads/how-to-make-your-pc-laptop-run-faster.30059/

nutella

I'm also lagging whenever I am in the hub but it turns out that it's because of my internet connection.

Rakayu

Banned
Go to your task manager then go to detail, there will be 2 javaw.exe one will be taking higher memory and one will be taking lesser memory, right click the one which is taking lesser memory and click end process this boosts fps

Zrotix

Epic Pika
I don't really lag whenever I play on Pika. Infact, I get more FPS. It might be your ping/connection, for this has happened to a lot of players.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
It's not lag, you're just going too fast, sonic

your friend :)

he meant when u log in you get a connection drop u get high ping with a smooth fps
when u press the TAB bouton you see like player without a name just join a leave really fast (i think nps u can see real players names and stay) not sure

Moon_420

Banned
he meant when u log in you get a connection drop u get high ping with a smooth fps
when u press the TAB bouton you see like player without a name just join a leave really fast (i think nps u can see real players names and stay) not sure
I think the invisible players are the NPC at the Lobby also it could be glitch caused by lag

Status
Not open for further replies.