Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to tell A Real From a Fake voting crate in AH

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefluffyone

Hi guys My name is thefluffyone lately I've been seeing people trying to sell fake voting crates in the auction house on Op Factions and although it isn't against the rules I feel it isn't fair for those to earn their money fairly to buy a what they think is a real voting crate then turns out to be a fake one SO I have screenshot a few pictures. Only ONE of the pictures has a SS of the REAL voting crate

1. Fake With Colors of a typical Voting Crate
As You can seen the voting crate has the colors but It's missing the "place me :)" text at the bottom

2. Fake With NO Colors
As you can see these has neither the colors of a voting crate nor the "place me :)" so it's a fake

3. Real Voting Crate
With the right color scheme, and and "place me :)" which will be at the bottom when you hover your mouse over it. You will have a real voting crate to buy in the AH

Be sure to Bump this Thread To the Top so every can view and they'll will be less scams ON the Op Factions Server

And On OP Factions 2 You Can Check It If The Vote Crate Is Real By Doing /auc i And Check If It Has A Color Code Or A Lore That Is Saying "Place Me"

Status
Not open for further replies.