Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to report a hacker?

PlayLord84

Pika Member
I know WHERE to report but whenever I try to report a cheater, i get stucked on the 'video evidence' part because my toaster pc cant record stuff. Any way to bypass this? ( I never report someone out of rage if they are too good, i have a lot of experience in dealing with hackers as I am an Anarchy player, so i know whether someone is cheater or not)

Regards,
PlayLord84
Client : Salwyrr Client

MrStarfed

Rare Pika
IGN
MrStrafed
I know WHERE to report but whenever I try to report a cheater, i get stucked on the 'video evidence' part because my toaster pc cant record stuff. Any way to bypass this? ( I never report someone out of rage if they are too good, i have a lot of experience in dealing with hackers as I am an Anarchy player, so i know whether someone is cheater or not)

Regards,
PlayLord84
you can report a player with proper evidence here

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Well u cant do anything if u cant record them
All u can do is type "/staff"
And msg a staff to spec u

M

Master_Tamer_

Regards,
PlayLord84
u need video evidence to report hacker otherwise report will be denied

IGN
SayByeToYourBed

Regards,
PlayLord84
About the "bypass" bit, there's no way to ban someone without proof. That's just unfair. I believe only video evidence is accepted for a ban