Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to report a faction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsune_bi

Good evening.

First of all. May i know how to report a faction from breaking a faction rules?
secondary Me and my faction was raiding this faction named MWxSyria. his faction base have estimated more than 16 blocks chunks of water. we were kicked because of the water, image provided in attach file. thirdly May i know if its a strike when im raiding them and they patch up their wall as soon as we blow their base walls up.

Attachments

• water1.png
    water1.png
    729.4 KB · Views: 7
  • water2.png
    water2.png
    669.5 KB · Views: 7

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Good evening.

First of all. May i know how to report a faction from breaking a faction rules?
secondary Me and my faction was raiding this faction named MWxSyria. his faction base have estimated more than 16 blocks chunks of water. we were kicked because of the water, image provided in attach file. thirdly May i know if its a strike when im raiding them and they patch up their wall as soon as we blow their base walls up.
Hello!
You may report a faction HERE.

ir_n

The Pika
Hello, you can report a faction here https://pika-network.net/forums/faction-reports.220/
The water there is allowed since they are not source blocks, not making it an ocean (they have gaps of air and spaces in between,) and you would need video proof to report it.
And finally patching is not strikable, its a way they can defend against your raid.

ShikShoxF1

Pika Lover
Hello, you can report a faction here https://pika-network.net/forums/faction-reports.220/
The water there is allowed since they are not source blocks, not making it an ocean (they have gaps of air and spaces in between,) and you would need video proof to report it.
And finally patching is not strikable, its a way they can defend against your raid.
he is the guy who suggested removing shields xd

OP
OP
K

Kitsune_bi

Ohhh Okay. I see. but the water has cause me and my faction members getting kick is that normal?

OP
OP
K

Kitsune_bi

he is the guy who suggested removing shields xd
Yeah. I did because the shield just makes it harder for people to raid others. by the time we can raid others already have time to login.. I mean there is a good point but also a bad point since is opfaction so its normal that people get raid but the shield just make it harder for people to raid since everyone's time are different.. beside opfaction reset very quickly :p so why have a shield xD?

OP
OP
K

Kitsune_bi

I see. so patching when getting raided is allow. Okay! but mhm can staff kindly fix people getting kick when fighting in water? it just cost my faction member lose all his items. it was kicked with a message "Kick by console using " i forgot what was the full message but I think the console though we were hacking or something when we were just pvping in their base which is filled with water.

ShikShoxF1

Pika Lover
I see. so patching when getting raided is allow. Okay! but mhm can staff kindly fix people getting kick when fighting in water? it just cost my faction member lose all his items. it was kicked with a message "Kick by console using " i forgot what was the full message but I think the console though we were hacking or something when we were just pvping in their base which is filled with water.
Random L L L L L

Status
Not open for further replies.