Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to get villager?

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
A clan is basically like a team. My clan is called the pirates, and the leader is Minecraft_leg, a helper. If you want to join a clan, just go to a survival world (other than the spawn world) and use /clan join (Name of the clan) and it should work. However in pirates, you need to be invited first.

OP
OP
FreePalestine

FreePalestine

The Pika
A clan is basically like a team. My clan is called the pirates, and the leader is Minecraft_leg, a helper. If you want to join a clan, just go to a survival world (other than the spawn world) and use /clan join (Name of the clan) and it should work. However in pirates, you need to be invited first.
And how do I get invited?

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Well you can contact Minecraft_leg here, or ask one of the Co-owners, (either CandyOP or _Stella_xd). You need to be online I think to be invited. There's a discord server for pirates.

OP
OP
FreePalestine

FreePalestine

The Pika
Well you can contact Minecraft_leg here, or ask one of the Co-owners, (either CandyOP or _Stella_xd). You need to be online I think to be invited. There's a discord server for pirates.
Thanks I'm gonna apply when 1 of them r o line

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Pirates is the best clan in the red world. I said its my clan, as in I'm in it, not as in I'm the creator of it.

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Yea so in my clan in survival we have these villagers behind bars with a 1by1 space, and they're blocked up completely. We mainly use them for trading. But the others we just... you know. bloop

ImNotNoob

Banned
Hold up wait a min... I told 2 clans are best ThePika And Pirates... And Oh Yea.. Pirates Have Good Building skills..
. While On The Other Hand ThePika Likes Doing massive project's both are good

ImNotNoob

Banned
OlA clan is basically like a team. My clan is called the pirates, and the leader is Minecraft_leg, a helper. If you want to join a clan, just go to a survival world (other than the spawn world) and use /clan join (Name of the clan) and it should work. However in pirates, you need to be invited first.
Fact:the command u told only works if the leader did ./c open