Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How To Get Money Fast Like Me [NonDonator]

Status
Not open for further replies.

joseph45687

Pika Lover
If you are new this prison you need to know this if you still rank a and still begging try this trick [non-prestige]
Get Coals and go /warp enchant find a crafting table then make it coals block sell at plot opshops and you got like 1m or 200k
If you are now Free Rank Try This one You need to it this Dont mine quartz or lapis gold just do it this trick you need only echests
Requirements : SilkTouch Pick, Any Fort Pick , Echest
You can dupe echests by using silktouch pick it gives you like 8 pieces of echest
You can get obsidian by using any fort pick it gives you like 8 pieces of obsidian
if you done and got a full inv obsidian sell it the best opobbyshop at /p h blahax 82mil per inv
I hope You Its Helped My Tricks :D Have Fun!!!!!

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
My way is to restock my obsidian shop. That would take ages though. 10 chests. 5 Million for 10 stacks of obsidian ;) Also, I sometimes give 1 Million to those who are rank-a. My balance is about 250 Million and in rank Free. I'm so poor.

nd618

Supporter
Very useful , I didn't even know about this .

zMarcus

Epic Pika
My method:
1.Open an OP SHOP
2.sit back and let them sell their blocks
3.after my balance goes down close off the shop and clear it
4.Enjoy profit :)

OP
OP
joseph45687

joseph45687

Pika Lover
My method:
1.Open an OP SHOP
2.sit back and let them sell their blocks
3.after my balance goes down close off the shop and clear it
4.Enjoy profit :)
no but not so fast it might be harder cuz many opshops are full but you need money to open an opshop

FlameCraft

Thanks, Joseph it really helps me.I'm currently at 2 double-chests full of ender chests waiting to be transformed :D

OP
OP
joseph45687

joseph45687

Pika Lover
If you start Making an opshop you should start getting money first you need money to
make a opshop like me i need 2b to help my shop

Dsal

joseph if u have 500mil your shop will work too BUT: you need someone who will buy your blocks :) someone who has duplicator ( donator rank ) or you can just make a private shop with someone :p

OP
OP
joseph45687

joseph45687

Pika Lover
joseph if u have 500mil your shop will work too BUT: you need someone who will buy your blocks :) someone who has duplicator ( donator rank ) or you can just make a private shop with someone :p
its just for non prestige aka low ranks dude i didnt even a tips

Status
Not open for further replies.