Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to get good

M

MiracleWolf

You remind me of my classmates when I was like 8-11 for some reason with this.
That’s not a bad thing tho @TheDynamicGamer and it doesn’t mean ur as old as those ppl (nothing wrong with that neither), in fact, I appreciate that loool. Ppl are too serious on the forums and on the disc when they really don’t need to and should just focus on having fun )because what else is the point?)

JacePlayZ

The Pika
That’s not a bad thing tho @TheDynamicGamer and it doesn’t mean ur as old as those ppl (nothing wrong with that neither), in fact, I appreciate that loool. Ppl are too serious on the forums and on the disc when they really don’t need to and should just focus on having fun )because what else is the point?)
Agreed. I mean it is a forum for a block game. Not even that real. True, it is just for fun.

krsy123

Legendary Pika
Read title twice.

This is a thread that should make you better in-game.
First and first get good and stop being toxic damn.
Second if you're cheating and somebody sent this to you, just know that you're a pure loser.

L
Thank you good for the advice!

NGaming

Great Reporter
I started using this and now I have 1000 winstreak

OP
OP
Zxga

Zxga

Great Reporter
Oh this is such an old thread but you gotta love it.

Srivv

Epic Pika
ok lemme give a actual get good reason just buy some rando yts lunar cloak and u will get good :)

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
;-; like yts like ( bedlessnab intel edits) promote their lunar/badlion cloak and say u will get better
bruh this thread was like a joke btw we send this to players when we win a bedwars game 😂