Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to build a wither skeleton farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
Most of you guys may know how to build a wither skeleton farm because of your experience. But I am here today to teach the ones that are not familiar with this fact. I will be analytic and I will use pictures like my previous tutorial with the spider grinder!

1. Find a nether fortress wide enough so as to exist much space for wither skeletons to spawn. It should also be over a 'lava ocean' with a view to averting wither skeletons from spawning away from the castle.

6foy0j.png

2. Well, after spotting one you have to transform it appropriately in order to raise the chances of wither skeletons to spawn. Mine the walls and make a FLAT plot with no pillars and generally nothing on it (you are allowed only to leave some stairs as shown in the example just to enter the different floors) So, it should look like this:

2m4uct2.png

3. Of course if you want to raise wither spawning rates to the fullest you must find every wither spawning chunk and make a floor in it with nether bricks like in the photo above. Did you think that this fortress was naturally that huge? It was simply transformed by the owner who found the chunks and put blocks in them so as to force wither skeletons spawn on the plot.

-How do I find chunks? Answer: Press F3 and watch the analysis of 'Chunk'. So you have to move and the first plus the third gap should be 0. Then move another 15 blocks diagonally so as to be shown the number 15 in the first and third gap. This whole space is a chunk. A chunk is 16 x 16 and now see the picture to understand better:

2gtsupf.png

1z71uf6.png

Thus, you must find the chunks that your fortress consists of and build in them a floor. If under the floor exists lava or slabs wither skeletons will be pinned down to spawn inside your farm.

MouraThat

Veteran
Hey Wither , I think if We can combine your guides we can sticky the thread
This is nice stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.