Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to build a redstone armor switcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
Sometimes, messing with redstone is really fun, especially when you include slimeblock technology! So, yeah, here am I today to show you how to make a small, quick, functional and cool armor switcher. I cannot guarantee that you do not know how to construct it though. Anyway, let's get into the action!

1# Firstly, make a staircase as shown in the example:

2m4uio5.png

2# Secondly, add redstone on the staircase and connect it with a sticky piston (the piston should be exactly 2 blocks under the trap door) which has a slimeblock on it:

2chnfqh.png

3# Thirdly, place one block exactly above the first redstone piece and place one more trap door above the bottom trap door (1 block distance). Also, place a button to create signals whenever you wish:

kafbqe.png

4# Last but not least you place armor stands with armor of your choice. The machine ought to look like this:

wi1or5.png

288coyb.png

This redstone contraption consists of 3 different armor sets that you can switch! It works like so: the upper armor after a switch (press the button) goes to the bottom, then it goes to the middle and then again on top. Middle one goes to the bottom then on top and then middle again. Bottom one goes on top then middle and then to the bottom again.

I hope I helped you guys and enjoyed you at the same time! Feel free to use it in survival and design it according to your preferences so as to impress your friends! Leave a like if you want plus a comment to state your opinion. Have a nice time <3

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
I already know this b'coz i watch guides on how to make something. But its great to teach someone tho. Thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.