Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

HOW TO BE GOOD IN BEDWARS (legit)

Alright, so for some reason a lot of people are playing BedWars...because it's a GOOD GAME! So, if you're interested in learning how to be a decent or either a good BedWars player...I would trustfully give you some tips.
====================================================
PVP!
So, first off we have PvP. PvP stands for Player versus Player, it's better to play in 1.8.9 if you're in 1.12 updates.
If you don't know how to PvP then check out FAMESCARE's post on the Practice Forum's. But if you do, then you may proceed to the next step.
=====================================================
BRIDGING!
Alright, so bridging is something very popular in BedWars, SkyWars, SkyBlock, etc. There are tons of bridging techniques made by professional players on Minecraft. There are these common ones, the "Straight Sneaking", the "One Stack Sneaking" and the "Ninja Bridging". The first two were the basic bridges, but the third one is a little tricky. But with time and effort, you can learn easily. Firstly, you start from a block and point your crosshair to the middle of the block. After that, you start placing one block and right after a second you place it, you let go of your shift and shift again on the next end of the block. If you don't understand what I'm saying, check out my bridging video right here.
=
=
======================================================
TIMING!
Time is money right? But in BedWars, time is smart offensive. The time needed for you to get resources on the start of the game of BedWars on Pika is very simple, doubles, triples, quadruples uses the same resource amount needed for items. I'm going to teach you how to spend less time buying items on BedWars in a few seconds. Firstly, you wanna calculate the amount of blocks needed to bridge from your island to middle and to someone else's base, normally it would be at least 1 stack and 16 blocks to get to middle and to enemy's base. Secondly, calculate the amount and time for the resources needed to spawn for your TNT and blocks. It's very important to bring TNT while attacking an enemy base, you wouldn't want to be using your fist breaking through blocks while your enemy is near you. But if you happen to get denied by the TNT, you can choose rather to use your fist either tools to break through or retreat to get more TNT. Lastly, your planning is the greatest offensive and defense to your team. Before you start the game, see who has potential to grind resources, rush other teams, protecting base and other ways they play as. I'm saying you don't have to always be the rusher in the game, you can be a defender too...but you have to be good at defending too. After planning your strategy for the team, get what you need and win the game!
=======================================================
HACKERS AND TEAMERS!
You join a game, someone says the hack, you don't believe them, in the start of the round, he starts scaffolding. What do you do? Firstly, always check the tab and see which team the hacker is from. Later then, you start try-hard the hackers team and break their bed first only. Don't get yourselves in trouble if you can't play well in BedWars yet. You might rage but just understand that Minecraft is a simple game where players won't understand it. So be mature, and don't rage. Alright, so if you got the hackers bed...I'm proud. If you didn't...don't worry, keep trying to get better and I'm sure you're problem will be done in a jiffy.
========================================================
And that will include of my tutorial for you all BedWars players. I hope you will consider this helpful and make the game even more fun and tactical! If you think I said something wrong or missed something out, write it down to help other players too! I believe you guys can be good in BedWars, as I said, "With time and effort, it's possible."

xCoolThe

Pika Lover
This will help the begginers a lot, this is nice of you, well good luck to our fellow players out there, and if you're using 1.11 I advice you install animations mod, it'll be easier if you're more comfy with 1.11 than 1.8.9, and about the hackers, make sure to get your recorder all set and ready, and post it in YouTube and make sure to create a report thread over here https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ .

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
i want to emphasis that bedwars is a gamemode which requires strategies bridging faster is only one way of them (if you need to rush to mid or go to opponents island for breaking the bed) even camping is optional so no one is stopping you to be creative in winning a game also the most important part is having fun even if you are trolling people;) it's not about winning it's about enjoying (unless you want to become sweaty tryhards :rolleyes:)​

OP
OP
C
i want to emphasis that bedwars is a gamemode which requires strategies bridging faster is only one way of them (if you need to rush to mid or go to opponents island for breaking the bed) even camping is optional so no one is stopping you to be creative in winning a game also the most important part is having fun even if you are trolling people;) it's not about winning it's about enjoying (unless you want to become sweaty tryhards :rolleyes:)​
I agree.

EncySavage

Pika Member
I'd like telling you that Ninja/Speed/Sneak bridging arent the only strategies, there is god and breezily, I could breezily but my max is kinda 30ish blocks then I fall. but, if you time you speed bridging shifts, it could be as fast as breez bridging. Just saying.

EncySavage

Pika Member
Also if you find hackers, just break their bed, the Pika AntiCheat does lag them / moves them back which could kill them, or atleast that's what I do.

OP
OP
C
I'd like telling you that Ninja/Speed/Sneak bridging arent the only strategies, there is god and breezily, I could breezily but my max is kinda 30ish blocks then I fall. but, if you time you speed bridging shifts, it could be as fast as breez bridging. Just saying.
God bridging in crack servers are very suspicious. Recommended to record when doing suspicious bridging, in-case of false ban. But since the BedWars game in Pika is not that hyped and not much tryhards, not necessary.

Silver Wing

The Pika
NP ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ