Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How NOT to get scammed in Kit-Pvp

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
Hello there,

As most of the people know, scamming is allowed in Kit-Pvp. Scammers may tell you that they are selling enchanted stuff, Rank and Kit-Vouchers at lower price. But never get into their trap. Most of them use the means of selling/ buying. If you want to trade safely, never use /pay <player> command! Use /trade ONLY to safely trade things. Still I recommend buying things from Auction House. You can open it using /ah command. I hope you guys find this helpful. There was not much to write but lets hope that @Arrly will mark this thread as "helpful" xd.

Sincerely,
-BuhBoy

divertente

Great Reporter
Hello there,

As most of the people know, scamming is allowed in Kit-Pvp. Scammers may tell you that they are selling enchanted stuff, Rank and Kit-Vouchers at lower price. But never get into their trap. Most of them use the means of selling/ buying. If you want to trade safely, never use /pay <player> command! Use /trade ONLY to safely trade things. Still I recommend buying things from Auction House. You can open it using /ah command. I hope you guys find this helpful. There was not much to write but lets hope that @Arrly will mark this thread as "helpful" xd.

Sincerely,
-BuhBoy
Ngl it's kinda common sense but I'm happy to see people worrying about others :)

OP
OP
BuhBoy

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
My friend just got scammed a few days ago, he is level 23-24 in minigames! People are still getting scammed lol, So I wrote it. And yeah, I like helping people :)

Regards,
-BuhBoy

iamlikeulikeme

Pika Member
My friend just got scammed a few days ago, he is level 23-24 in minigames! People are still getting scammed lol, So I wrote it. And yeah, I like helping people :)

Regards,
-BuhBoy
only new gens use /pay lal

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
People should have a good enough common sense for not falling for it, But thanks for the advice!

ItzNotAbiyaYT

Pika Lover
Hello there,

Sincerely,
-BuhBoy
if you want to not get scammed just dont get scammed

Wajeeh2

Pika Lover
I do remember the old era of kit-pvp around 2016 when there are INV potions and some trade centers, you simply just drink the pots and get into trade centers secretly when 2 players comes to trade you just pickup the items and run :) Good Old times

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I do remember the old era of kit-pvp around 2016 when there are INV potions and some trade centers, you simply just drink the pots and get into trade centers secretly when 2 players comes to trade you just pickup the items and run :) Good Old times
I wasn't playing minecraft at that time but it sounds like old days were quite fun.

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
The best way to not get scanned in kitpvp is to only do trades with people you trust.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Hello there,

Sincerely,
-BuhBoy
I could say that after a long time someone actually posted something useful in the forums otherwise normally people are just post farming or asking for free accounts (kind of stupid beggar they look like).