umz2k9 / TheOPMinecrafter Epic Pika Joined Feb 26, 2016 Messages 188 Points 28 Mar 25, 2017 #42 500-1000+ gtx980 @JChanGames ur alive
Lavandu Pika Lover Joined Feb 12, 2017 Messages 59 Points 28 Mar 25, 2017 #43 I get 180-250ish only because I got a beast of a computer
iArteezy Member Joined Mar 6, 2017 Messages 16 Points 8 Mar 25, 2017 #44 My computer has 4 GeForce GTX 1080, Its actually greate while paying in high Quality!
Ivan Cheng Member Joined Oct 18, 2016 Messages 9 Points 3 Mar 27, 2017 #45 about 500-1000 6700k @ 4.5 ghz 32 gb hyperx fury @ 2666 mhz gtx 970 Game is on an ssd optifine enabled
about 500-1000 6700k @ 4.5 ghz 32 gb hyperx fury @ 2666 mhz gtx 970 Game is on an ssd optifine enabled
Wajeeh2 Pika Lover Joined Apr 4, 2016 Messages 76 Points 23 Mar 27, 2017 #46 My minecraft fps runs at speed of 8km/s
faydee Veteran Joined Mar 30, 2016 Messages 177 Points 58 Mar 29, 2017 #48 my laptop is , I7 , Nvidia Geforce 940MX , I use wifi , and my fps is stable around 100 , but near spawners it goes down to 20 .
my laptop is , I7 , Nvidia Geforce 940MX , I use wifi , and my fps is stable around 100 , but near spawners it goes down to 20 .