Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How do you get money in OP Prison?

I am captain rank in OP Prison, and yet I am still getting only like 5B per sell. I used to get 15B, but I lost 2 of my backpacks with 2000+ capacity each.

But even then, there are people with over 10 prestiges, yet I can't even get 1T. I sell drugs, keys and everything that I get, and focused all day yesterday to rankup from X - Y which is 15T, only to realize that the next rankup costs 35T...

But how the hell do people have 30+ prestiges??

Please give me tips, and not the basic tips like mining...

I harvest drugs and sell them, I get keys from mining and sell them, and I mine, so please don't include any of these as tips. I want to know what people do to prestige 10+ times

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey,

Here are a few tips:

1. Work together as a gang to upgrade things faster and share them.
2. Have multiple accounts with mystery classes so you can get lots of booster gkit containers.
3. Claim private mine tax with x5 personal, x3 global and x2 gang booster to get x10.

Basically, you have to donate lots to make lots of money :)

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
Hey,

Here are a few tips:

1. Work together as a gang to upgrade things faster and share them.
2. Have multiple accounts with mystery classes so you can get lots of booster gkit containers.
3. Claim private mine tax with x5 personal, x3 global and x2 gang booster to get x10.

Basically, you have to donate lots to make lots of money :)
I am not interested in buying anymore things, but can you specify the gang stuff? How as a gang can you earn more money than usual?

Also, how do private mines work? Do you have it forever? Do you rent it every month? Does it expire after the season?

What do you mean by x5 personal, x3 global and x2 gang booster to get x10?

JustToGoody

The Pika
I am not interested in buying anymore things, but can you specify the gang stuff? How as a gang can you earn more money than usual?

Also, how do private mines work? Do you have it forever? Do you rent it every month? Does it expire after the season?

the gang can help you to kill players and with mines

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Sadly, if you don't donate, you will never be a high prestige, that's just how this prison is set up currently. Hopefully, things will change next season.

If all your gang members mine tokens, you can spend them to max 1 pick and 3 backpacks that can be shared between everyone so they can use their personal boosters.
All our members are boss rank and have booster classes and mystery classes so they have a lot of boosters.

Private mines are seasonal only, you can upgrade them to set a higher tax but it costs a lot of gems, which you will need to mine for many hours to earn them.

Boosters of different types stack (Personal/Global/Gang). To get the gang booster, your gang will need to capture the outpost which is currently ruled by 2 gangs. Personal x5 and global x3 are found in booster packages from the boosters class or booster gkit containers. The booster is random, so you need to open a lot of packages to find these.
Our gang has over 30 mystery class accounts for getting booster containers.

Even with everything we have, it is still difficult for us to prestige quickly and we are the number 1 gang.