Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How is Survival Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Hi pika's dedicated Survival players its me again doing some more reviewing and surveying now about 2 months ago we had a lot of work done and survival was amazing over the past month we have had some minor bugs fixed but now i ask you 2 questions
1) What new additions would you like to see to survival ?
2) Is there any issues/bugs which still require to be patched up ?

If so comment down below
Please note that this is unofficial and is just research although bugs and issues will be fixed

Sunzzz

rocky,
i like to say something

first,
5 minute idle kick is so annoyed..
get a glass of water on kitchen ( got kicked) , toilet break ( kicked again) , eyes break (kicked), come on i know it use to prevent people stand on farm , especially prevent spawner farm..
its will be better adding to 1o or 15 minute???
or create a special arena for afk so people can afk n stay away from they farm...

second,
claimblock earns rate
it kinda 90 or 100 claimblock / hour i guess
its not a problems before because we are without idlekick,
but now its diferrent
its feel so low rate, why??
i HAVE a tons thing to build, like a Theme park, non-lag giant farm, but i need a huge amount of claimblock..
n the rate is tooooooo low..
how to earn?? keep online.. but what should i do when online?? mine ? i dont need mine, i have enough of resources.
so next is walking around??? bored n log out..
im do that everytime, n my online is getting short each time...

we need more faster rate

sorry for my bad english
CMIIW

regard

I feel like Survival is doing good, defiantly better than it was. One problem though is that it's sort of dying. I only see 20+ players online in like 7:00 A.M. It's a community/economy server and if the community goes away, the whole server kinda crumbles away with it.

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
I feel like Survival is doing good, defiantly better than it was. One problem though is that it's sort of dying. I only see 20+ players online in like 7:00 A.M. It's a community/economy server and if the community goes away, the whole server kinda crumbles away with it.
Well at the time you tend to refer to all the serves are quite empty but yeah at points it becomes dead
rocky,
i like to say something

first,
5 minute idle kick is so annoyed..
get a glass of water on kitchen ( got kicked) , toilet break ( kicked again) , eyes break (kicked), come on i know it use to prevent people stand on farm , especially prevent spawner farm..
its will be better adding to 1o or 15 minute???
or create a special arena for afk so people can afk n stay away from they farm...

second,
claimblock earns rate
it kinda 90 or 100 claimblock / hour i guess
its not a problems before because we are without idlekick,
but now its diferrent
its feel so low rate, why??
i HAVE a tons thing to build, like a Theme park, non-lag giant farm, but i need a huge amount of claimblock..
n the rate is tooooooo low..
how to earn?? keep online.. but what should i do when online?? mine ? i dont need mine, i have enough of resources.
so next is walking around??? bored n log out..
im do that everytime, n my online is getting short each time...

we need more faster rate

sorry for my bad english
CMIIW

regard
No worries . Thanks for your feedback I'll see what we can do about claim blocks

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
The lowest number of players online I've seen on OPSkyBlock is 9 players at GMT+8 12:00pm at my time and when it reaches 8pm there are about 40+ players online. So don't be surprised.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
2 player online! [Include Me] today morning
2016-11-16_13.31.53_zps4vavm0qy.png

Last edited:
I have an idea that would be kinda nice. What if you could do a group chat so only the people in the chat can see your messages (and staff of course) and you can only see the group chat messages. You should be able to do like /party or something and /party leave to get back to public chat. People not in the group could message you to get a hold of you so it's not complete isolation.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
The adventure of survival is missing. It's too easy to get good enchanted gear, and mobs are too easy to kill. The survival aspect is lacking. It would be good to add parts that are more difficult and more profitable once we get past early survival. Ex, custom biomes (far from spawn), smartgiants, dungeons, or various non-rng player rewards

BramOG

Epic Pika
There are not much players that enjoy survival in overal, sinds factions came out waaaaaayyy back survival died on almost evry server i think 40+ players is pretty good

leaf26

Legendary Pika
The game doesn't necessarily have to be much harder in the early stages, but the cap for surviving needs to be extended past food, shelter, and gear. Plugins that extend game content without interfering with game mechanics, like mcmmo, alchemical arrows, mythic mobs, etc. would work.

It would make survival harder if you used mythic mobs to raise mob hp over what would be a 1-shot with a sharp5 fire2 sword, or possibly finding a way to increase overworld mob difficulty proportionally to distance from spawn.

Another thing is to take the game off of easy mode and on hard. But I agree with leaf in that to add more challenges. maybe add some, ''boss" mobs that are hard to take down so you need a group of people. Also, increase health on mobs. Maybe another thing is enable pvp for a certain amount of time, like 10 minutes every hour. It'd be harder due to the players who want to get better gear. It would also encourage people to band together to defend. Other than that stuff I can't think of anything else.

Matik212

Another thing is to take the game off of easy mode and on hard. But I agree with leaf in that to add more challenges. maybe add some, ''boss" mobs that are hard to take down so you need a group of people. Also, increase health on mobs. Maybe another thing is enable pvp for a certain amount of time, like 10 minutes every hour. It'd be harder due to the players who want to get better gear. It would also encourage people to band together to defend. Other than that stuff I can't think of anything else.
This reminds me of a game hmm
Anyone know what am talking about

bert_narciso

I have an idea that would be kinda nice. What if you could do a group chat so only the people in the chat can see your messages (and staff of course) and you can only see the group chat messages. You should be able to do like /party or something and /party leave to get back to public chat. People not in the group could message you to get a hold of you so it's not complete isolation.
u idiot if u r gonna dislike every one posts then i will follow your example. u better undo your dislikes

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
For peoples who are disliking my post, I MEAN 2players only in survival = survival dead lol

Status
Not open for further replies.