Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How is Survival Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostKnightGOD

Pika Lover
Well This Is Very Stupid Post...
And Remember This Is Coming From A Very Inactive Survival Player.

First, Maybe you Guys Should Add Custom mechanics On The Games
Example: Custom Skills {Fighter, Wood Cutter, Alchemist}

Second, Blocks Claiming Mechanics
Example: You guys Shouldn't Make Like Online A lot Get A Lot Of Claiming Points, Maybe You Guys Should Add A new Mechanics That Maybe When You Do Quest For It.

Third, RPG
Example: Give Some Quest For The players And Earn Rewards For It. Like Get Specfic Item to Him Or Something Like That.

Blang

Epic Pika
You need to add in-game ranks to survival, you'll see alot more people will start playing..

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
I have an idea that would be kinda nice. What if you could do a group chat so only the people in the chat can see your messages (and staff of course) and you can only see the group chat messages. You should be able to do like /party or something and /party leave to get back to public chat. People not in the group could message you to get a hold of you so it's not complete isolation.
Just wanted to say that this proves your ideas are being listened to since its now been implemented (check it out)

yoya

Epic Pika
Well This Is Very Stupid Post...
And Remember This Is Coming From A Very Inactive Survival Player.

First, Maybe you Guys Should Add Custom mechanics On The Games
Example: Custom Skills {Fighter, Wood Cutter, Alchemist}

Second, Blocks Claiming Mechanics
Example: You guys Shouldn't Make Like Online A lot Get A Lot Of Claiming Points, Maybe You Guys Should Add A new Mechanics That Maybe When You Do Quest For It.

Third, RPG
Example: Give Some Quest For The players And Earn Rewards For It. Like Get Specfic Item to Him Or Something Like That.
I like this idea , maybe something like the challenges in skyblock

XBLADERAZERX

I think ingame ranks is a good idea but it would make the server OpSurvival bcs we alredy have custom enchants that are rare and expensive to buy and adding ingame ranks would make it even more Op

Hoopless

Veteran
Yeah i saw that earlier i went to practice but i saw the playercount of survival is really low
I think though as i said before Pika's playcount at this time is always low
It seems like pika-network is not growing anymore, so does other servers too. seems like minecraft is getting bored for a lot of players, can't really find another answer to the player amount.

For peoples who are disliking my post, I MEAN 2players only in survival = survival dead lol
Timezones, timezones and again timezones. Its hard to see but it seems like normal in my time of the week, its normal for me. Didn't saw any strange things but as i said, MC is kinda low. on a lot of servers..

u idiot if u r gonna dislike every one posts then i will follow your example. u better undo your dislikes
Dislikes could also means "disagree" might be a nice change of that word. People have other opinions than each other, if he doesn't like everyone his opinion, he dislikes everything. Its called "Freedom of speech"

You could add McMMO.
Disagree on it, MCMMO makes the games less "survival" than it used to be.

Ow and forgot to say my opinion, well its quite simple, For me survival isn't dead. might be because of the timezones.

Draegoner

Veteran
Custom skills would make the game way too easy, it will no longer be survival.
In-game ranks is a nice idea but that can't be implemented any time soon due to issues that can not be discussed at this moment in time.
We have party chat now.
The AFK kick time is now 15 minutes, so the claim block rate doesn't have to increase anymore.
McMMO will not be added due to the same reason as custom skills.
In game quests/achievements for claim blocks seems like a good idea, we could consider this. Suggest some sort of quests?
RPG is far too much for what we have right now, it would require lots of lore writing, quests and NPC's, this would make survival less like actual survival and more like runescape or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.