Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

high ping in united arab emirates

7adhu_1

Greetings, Pika-Network
I wanted to talk to you about a problem we're having with your Minecraft server. As gamers from the United Arab Emirates, we frequently have ping issues and severe latency. I've put up a private VPN server for myself in order to solve issue. Our ping times and general connection stability have much decreased since we started using this VPN service.

However, your anti-proxy/VPN plugins have caused a setback for us. It makes sense that these plugins would identify our VPN server's IP address as a VPN in order to guard against hackers and stop bot attacks. We are grateful for the safety precautions taken to guarantee a fun and safe gaming experience.
We respectfully ask for your consideration in view of our circumstances. Your ability to whitelist our would be extremely helpful to us.

____Clown

Legendary Pika
Greetings, Pika-Network
I wanted to talk to you about a problem we're having with your Minecraft server. As gamers from the United Arab Emirates, we frequently have ping issues and severe latency. I've put up a private VPN server for myself in order to solve issue. Our ping times and general connection stability have much decreased since we started using this VPN service.

However, your anti-proxy/VPN plugins have caused a setback for us. It makes sense that these plugins would identify our VPN server's IP address as a VPN in order to guard against hackers and stop bot attacks. We are grateful for the safety precautions taken to guarantee a fun and safe gaming experience.
We respectfully ask for your consideration in view of our circumstances. Your ability to whitelist our would be extremely helpful to us.
It's not because the Wi-Fi in the United Arab Emirates is bad, I live in Egypt and my Wi-Fi is literally around 60-80 ms.
Let me give you some tips:
1. Try flushing your DNS using Command Prompt.
2. Try to travel to a country that has good Wi-Fi service, Like Monaco-Singapore-Chile (these are the top 3 countries according to Google).
3. Try turning off your Wi-Fi for 1-15 minutes to let it flush its high buffer.
4. Try changing your DNS service to 1.1.1.1 service or 8.8.8.8 service.
Those are all tips I know. Hope it helps!
Also, DO NOT USE VPN, sometimes it slows down the Internet.
Have fun! :yaychu:

OP
OP

7adhu_1

i tried all of these bro (execpt traveling to monaco-singapore and chile) i ain't that rich

____Clown

Legendary Pika
i tried all of these bro (execpt traveling to monaco-singapore and chile) i ain't that rich
I am sorry but I think It's because there's a problem with your country's Wi-Fi cable, Check if you are using Ethernet Cable.

OP
OP

7adhu_1

It's not because the Wi-Fi in the United Arab Emirates is bad, I live in Egypt and my Wi-Fi is literally around 60-80 ms.
Let me give you some tips:
1. Try flushing your DNS using Command Prompt.
2. Try to travel to a country that has good Wi-Fi service, Like Monaco-Singapore-Chile (these are the top 3 countries according to Google).
3. Try turning off your Wi-Fi for 1-15 minutes to let it flush its high buffer.
4. Try changing your DNS service to 1.1.1.1 service or 8.8.8.8 service.
Those are all tips I know. Hope it helps!
Also, DO NOT USE VPN, sometimes it slows down the Internet.
Have fun! :yaychu:
tried this bro didn't work