Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hi, I'm TheKbWithNoDude!

Hey!!!! The name's TheKbWithNoDude, you guys can call me "KB".

I'm a Minecraft player, and developer (mostly programming in Python and JavaScript). I have been playing Minecraft for the last 6 years, mostly interested in Redstone, and survival. But since last year, I have been very interested in 1.8 PvP, and Bedwars is my main minigame.

I'm not the worst bedwars player, but not the best as well. Here are some of the techniques I use:
- I use W-tap and block hit for maintaining Combos. Some people call me a hacker because I give too much KB.
- I only use Labymod and Lunar client as my Minecraft clients.
- I'm a hardcore Linux user (I use Arch btw)
- I am not toxic to anyone if they are nice to me. I only become toxic in return.

So yeah, I have been playing Minecraft for a long time; and I like Pika Network. Although I did get banned on Hypixel (for using safe walk hacks), I don't use them anymore because I don't want to get banned on any other server (My hypixel ban expires next year). This ban led me to finding out that Pika Network exists. And even if it's a cracked server, it's still pretty good. For all of my friends who use Tlauncher or non-legit Minecraft, this is a perfect place for them.

It's nice to meet you all! I hope that we can get along :)

Sincerely,
The Kb with No Dude

Mute

Great Reporter
hello KB, im freetim
nice to meet you
im not developer or anything
im just a nerd who loves playing bedwars everyday yes.

Stormidity

Veteran
Hey!!!! The name's TheKbWithNoDude, you guys can call me "KB".

I'm a Minecraft player, and developer (mostly programming in Python and JavaScript). I have been playing Minecraft for the last 6 years, mostly interested in Redstone, and survival. But since last year, I have been very interested in 1.8 PvP, and Bedwars is my main minigame.

I'm not the worst bedwars player, but not the best as well. Here are some of the techniques I use:
- I use W-tap and block hit for maintaining Combos. Some people call me a hacker because I give too much KB.
- I only use Labymod and Lunar client as my Minecraft clients.
- I'm a hardcore Linux user (I use Arch btw)
- I am not toxic to anyone if they are nice to me. I only become toxic in return.

So yeah, I have been playing Minecraft for a long time; and I like Pika Network. Although I did get banned on Hypixel (for using safe walk hacks), I don't use them anymore because I don't want to get banned on any other server (My hypixel ban expires next year). This ban led me to finding out that Pika Network exists. And even if it's a cracked server, it's still pretty good. For all of my friends who use Tlauncher or non-legit Minecraft, this is a perfect place for them.

It's nice to meet you all! I hope that we can get along :)

Sincerely,
The Kb with No Dude
hello kb nice to see you