Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Hi i am here to give suggestion i have a suggestion that in solos and dous town map should be remove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic123

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Epic123

Suggestion:
Hi i am here to give suggestion i have a suggestion that in solos and dous town map should be removed and a good map should be added reason Town map is so much laggy many players get like 10 fps in it and in other maps they can play it should be removed by placing some cool map and same with uthopia in trious and quads they should be removed by placing some good map you should add Glacier map in solos bedwars replacing town map and in quads you guys should add Map Aquarium

Detailed description:
i maked this suggestion because i always pika and many players play pika bedwars we have to get sane maps and the most annoying map is Town map in solos and dous bedwars so My suggestion is that it should be removed by placing a glacier map and in quads and trious Uthopia map should be removed by placing Aquarium map there is a map name aquarium is solos you can name it what ever you want
Glacier | Hypixel Wiki | Fandom

Reason(s):
The reason of changing Uthopia map in quads and trious the biggest reason is relegious abuse i can tell you how. In Musilms, map like uthopia is holy place for their worship i mean Uthopia looks like a mosque and I met many players who said this is unfair this is the biggest reason you should remove uthopia map in quads and trious.

The reason you guys should remove Town map is that Town map is so much laggy and Many players cant play it properly so many players change the map so this map is not used so much so this map should be removed by placing glacier map​

Grainedy

Myth has it New maps are coming soon in next update, also whats fun in playing on maps from the h word.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Also hypixel maps will not be coming ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

AlopexTMNT

IGN
AlopexTMNT
*solos and dous* Dous? Is that a map name or a typo? Let me correct your first paragraph.

Before
Hi i am here to give suggestion i have a suggestion that in solos and dous town map should be removed and a good map should be added reason Town map is so much laggy many players get like 10 fps in it and in other maps they can play it should be removed by placing some cool map and same with uthopia in trious and quads they should be removed by placing some good map you should add Glacier map in solos bedwars replacing town map and in quads you guys should add Map Aquarium.

After
Hello, my name is Epic123 and I wanted to suggest a map addition to the minigame known as bedwars. Recently I've been noticing that in some of your maps I've been getting no more than 10 Frames Per Second also known as FPS. Especially on the maps listed bellow <MAP NAMES, sorry I don't play bedwars on pika>. My suggestion is for you to replace those maps with minimalist ones that may improve the player's client performance. // I may not be the next english major by I don't think that I have any major mistakes. Granted I'm 16 and I pay more attention to my maths class not English.

> The reason of changing Uthopia map in quads and trious the biggest reason is relegious abuse i can tell you how. In Musilms, map like uthopia is holy place for their worship i mean Uthopia looks like a mosque and I met many players who said this is unfair this is the biggest reason you should remove uthopia map in quads and trious.

Umm. Not a good suggestion, this is a forum not Twitter. Plus Utopia is a word in the English Dictionary. Utopia, often capitalized as place of ideal perfection especially in laws, government, and social conditions.

- AlopexTMNT, Btw I use Arch Linux

Spicy_Ice

Pika Member
*solos and dous* Dous? Is that a map name or a typo? Let me correct your first paragraph.

Before
Hi i am here to give suggestion i have a suggestion that in solos and dous town map should be removed and a good map should be added reason Town map is so much laggy many players get like 10 fps in it and in other maps they can play it should be removed by placing some cool map and same with uthopia in trious and quads they should be removed by placing some good map you should add Glacier map in solos bedwars replacing town map and in quads you guys should add Map Aquarium.

After
Hello, my name is Epic123 and I wanted to suggest a map addition to the minigame known as bedwars. Recently I've been noticing that in some of your maps I've been getting no more than 10 Frames Per Second also known as FPS. Especially on the maps listed bellow <MAP NAMES, sorry I don't play bedwars on pika>. My suggestion is for you to replace those maps with minimalist ones that may improve the player's client performance. // I may not be the next english major by I don't think that I have any major mistakes. Granted I'm 16 and I pay more attention to my maths class not English.

> The reason of changing Uthopia map in quads and trious the biggest reason is relegious abuse i can tell you how. In Musilms, map like uthopia is holy place for their worship i mean Uthopia looks like a mosque and I met many players who said this is unfair this is the biggest reason you should remove uthopia map in quads and trious.

Umm. Not a good suggestion, this is a forum not Twitter. Plus Utopia is a word in the English Dictionary. Utopia, often capitalized as place of ideal perfection especially in laws, government, and social conditions.

No offense but this is cringe.

mudda

Legendary Pika
IGN
muddassir
If u ever get in a game of roof top or a map u dont like just leave and join a new game.
plus they will be adding more and more maps in the future and there is no point of removing maps that some ppl love to play

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
-1 Towns map is a laggy map i agree but you can still just leave and rejoin a new map

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I had a stroke reading this ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter

Before

After

damn nice reply ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
lmao ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
LOL ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
lmao ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
xd
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I am a muslim and not every building with a dome is mosque.
I'm from İstanbul and 95% of all domes here are either domes or parts of a mosque
4% is palaces and stuff
and 1% is random

so basically 95% of all domes are mosques here

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
I'm from İstanbul and 95% of all domes here are either domes or parts of a mosque
4% is palaces and stuff
and 1% is random

so basically 95% of all domes are mosques here
And the Uthopia is in the 4 percent of buildings with dome

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
xd
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
lol ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Spenzrl

Rare Pika
IGN
Spenzrl

Some maps are laggy but u can just skip them and not everything with a dome is a mosque.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Thnx for the bump ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Status
Not open for further replies.