Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Hi i am here to give suggestion i have a suggestion that in solos and dous town map should be remove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic123

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Epic123

Suggestion:
Hi i am here to give suggestion i have a suggestion that in solos and dous town map should be removed and a good map should be added reason Town map is so much laggy many players get like 10 fps in it and in other maps they can play it should be removed by placing some cool map and same with uthopia in trious and quads they should be removed by placing some good map you should add Glacier map in solos bedwars replacing town map and in quads you guys should add Map Aquarium

Detailed description:
i maked this suggestion because i always pika and many players play pika bedwars we have to get sane maps and the most annoying map is Town map in solos and dous bedwars so My suggestion is that it should be removed by placing a glacier map and in quads and trious Uthopia map should be removed by placing Aquarium map there is a map name aquarium is solos you can name it what ever you want
Glacier | Hypixel Wiki | Fandom

Reason(s):
The reason of changing Uthopia map in quads and trious the biggest reason is relegious abuse i can tell you how. In Musilms, map like uthopia is holy place for their worship i mean Uthopia looks like a mosque and I met many players who said this is unfair this is the biggest reason you should remove uthopia map in quads and trious.

The reason you guys should remove Town map is that Town map is so much laggy and Many players cant play it properly so many players change the map so this map is not used so much so this map should be removed by placing glacier map​

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
Better add that copyright ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello Epic123,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.​
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.