Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hey! I'm Mariq!

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Hello, I'm Mariqued, and I'm 15 years old, most of the time I play Bedwars and ClassicPvP, I have been playing Minecraft (Survival) since I was 8 years old but i started playing Bedwars like 2 years ago and I've loved it so far. ClassicPvP Could lessen the Hackers and honestly just the Toxicity in the gamemode. I really hope they'll add 1.16pvp Soon. Thanks Anyways!

Subscribe to my channel!
My Discord: Mariqued#4254

Last edited:

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Hello, I am SoloSweating, and I'm 15 years old, most of the time I play Bedwars and ClassicPvP, I have been playing Minecraft (Survival) since I was 8 years of age but i started playing Bedwars like 2 years ago and I've loved it so far. ClassicPvP Could lessen the Hackers and honestly just the Toxicity in the gamemode. I really hope they'll add 1.16pvp Soon. Thanks Anyways!

Kirby is Cute!
My Discord: SoloSweating#4254
You haven't even seen the real toxicity that goes around in the dark.
Anyways keep playing bedwars and classic PvP you may happen to get 15 years worth of experience.

MadMonk_

Banned
Hello, I am SoloSweating, and I'm 15 years old, most of the time I play Bedwars and ClassicPvP, I have been playing Minecraft (Survival) since I was 8 years of age but i started playing Bedwars like 2 years ago and I've loved it so far. ClassicPvP Could lessen the Hackers and honestly just the Toxicity in the gamemode. I really hope they'll add 1.16pvp Soon. Thanks Anyways!

Kirby is Cute!
Hey SoloSweating,
Nice to meet you!!

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter

Kirby is Cute!
Hey, Solo!
Nice to meet you, I play Bedwars too, We could play together if you want.

Have a great time here!