Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

HELP RANK GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonas_Ejby

HI i am Jonas_Ejby and my rank is now gone from another server hack and i thot all the player files where backed up (aperently not) i was rank P-I i believe i made a video and posted it on youtube. But it was on OpPrison and i never (not yet) made a video on the normal prison. i was going to start that when i rank up to Free on my main account Jonas_Ejby there is a player that might remember me i do have him/her on skype
his/her IGN is RichyDash he has the best op shop /p v b this plot its ASOME anyways i hope he can show proof

Thank you for reading this

Bolja

Legendary Pika
HI i am Jonas_Ejby and my rank is now gone from another server hack and i thot all the player files where backed up (aperently not) i was rank P-I i believe i made a video and posted it on youtube. But it was on OpPrison and i never (not yet) made a video on the normal prison. i was going to start that when i rank up to Free on my main account Jonas_Ejby there is a player that might remember me i do have him/her on skype
his/her IGN is RichyDash he has the best op shop /p v b this plot its ASOME anyways i hope he can show proof

Thank you for reading this

Hey do a support ticket, u must to have a proof about your old rank. If you havent ask your friends, maybe they have a pic or vid about u. Good luck

Bolja

Legendary Pika
................................................................................................................................
/locked/
Drop me a msg if I can do anything else for you​

Status
Not open for further replies.