Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help!!! I'm stuck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Everyonelovesme

In OpFaction 2, when i first play, I jump into the nether portral to test my pvp after a long time I havent play. And, I'm stuck in there. I have no chances to go back to spawn and of course, I don't want to lose my inventory or my power. I really need help!!
P.s. And even I can't open to chat box!!

MrFrenco

Veteran
IGN
MrFrenco
Hey,

You should contact a Moderator + on TS. He/her can tp you out of the nether portal.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Cant a helper tp you aswell?

if they can you can try to contact 1 of them aswell

Wiz

Hey i got stuck before u have to be fast i typed /spawn in the hub and then when i joined in the OpFacs i quickly pressed t and the up arrow key and thankfully came out it should work for u also

Davidva

Veteran
Hey i got stuck before u have to be fast i typed /spawn in the hub and then when i joined in the OpFacs i quickly pressed t and the up arrow key and thankfully came out it should work for u also
He is stuck in a portal. There you cant type.

Hey everyonelovesme,

You can contact staff in two different ways. First you can contact staff in teamspeak. If you do not have teamspeak you can download it here:
www.teamspeak.com

After you download teamspeak you have to add: ts3.pikacraft.eu and join the teamspeak server of pikanetwork. There you can go to the help & support channel for help to tp you out of the nether portal.

Wiz

Dude i have been stuck there myself u can get out if u relog and if ur fast enough

Status
Not open for further replies.