wjdxo_ Legendary Pika Joined Nov 11, 2021 Messages 281 Points 35 IGN wjdxo Oct 16, 2022 #1 Hello, I am wjdxo, and I'm 36 years old(I'm a little old...) Even so, im most of the time I play Bedwars. and I live in south korea.
Hello, I am wjdxo, and I'm 36 years old(I'm a little old...) Even so, im most of the time I play Bedwars. and I live in south korea.
FreePalestine Donator Joined Mar 6, 2021 Messages 1,370 Points 194 IGN TNTSabeel Oct 16, 2022 #2 Hello, Welcome to PikaNetwork forums. Hope u have a great time here biroya said: I'm a little old Click to expand... you can never be too old to play minecraft :)
Hello, Welcome to PikaNetwork forums. Hope u have a great time here biroya said: I'm a little old Click to expand... you can never be too old to play minecraft :)
OP OP wjdxo_ Legendary Pika Joined Nov 11, 2021 Messages 281 Points 35 IGN wjdxo Oct 16, 2022 #3 FreePalestine said: Hello, Welcome to PikaNetwork forums. Hope u have a great time here you can never be too old to play minecraft :) Click to expand... thank you but I'm old xd
FreePalestine said: Hello, Welcome to PikaNetwork forums. Hope u have a great time here you can never be too old to play minecraft :) Click to expand... thank you but I'm old xd
Newroliser Legendary Pika Joined Jan 6, 2022 Messages 304 Points 58 Oct 20, 2022 #4 Hello 36 years old person welcome to pika network. Enjoy your stay here.
OP OP wjdxo_ Legendary Pika Joined Nov 11, 2021 Messages 281 Points 35 IGN wjdxo Oct 23, 2022 #5 Newroliser said: Hello 36 years old person welcome to pika network. Enjoy your stay here. Click to expand... Thank you Newroliser!
Newroliser said: Hello 36 years old person welcome to pika network. Enjoy your stay here. Click to expand... Thank you Newroliser!